Alias Season 3

Azhria Lilu

Captain
The Futon Critic had an Alias blurb in its ABC Fall 2003 lineup article.

With ABC being owned by Disney there's no way "WWoD" is going away so that's half the night. "Alias," despite everybody calling for ABC to move it elsewhere, seems poised to stay put followed by either "The Practice" coming home, "Dragnet" or a new drama. That's a huge question mark at this point and I'm probably totally wrong with my pick here. Remember that ABC already has a series commitment to "Lines of Duty" so the options are limited among new.

There was also this:
The Futon's Early ABC Schedule Predicition

While there won't be any solid leads about what ABC's schedule is going to look like come fall 2003 for another couple of weeks, here's my early wager on what it might look like. Don't get too excited over this, it'll no doubt change in the coming weeks.

mondays (fall)
8:00 - "monk" (usa repeats)
9:00 - "monday night football"

mondays (midseason)
8:00 - "karen sisco" (new!)
9:00 - "the practice"
10:00 - "the street lawyer" (new!)

tuesdays
8:00 - "eight simple rules..."
8:30 - "untitled dan finnerty project"
9:00 - "according to jim"
9:30 - "these guys" (new!)
10:00 - "the street lawyer" (new!)/"n.y.p.d. blue"

wednedays
8:00 - "my wife and kids"
8:30 - "the george lopez show"
9:00 - "the bachelor/ette"
10:00 - "celebrity mole"

thursdays
8:00 - "life with bonnie" (new time slot)
8:30 - "hope & faith" (new!)
9:00 - "less than perfect" (new time slot)
9:30 - "platonically incorrect" (new!)
10:00 - "primetime thursday"

fridays
8:00 - "america's funniest home videos"
9:00 - "alaska" (new!)
10:00 - "20/20"

saturdays
8:00 - "saturday night movie"

sundays
7:00 - "the wonderful world of disney"
9:00 - "alias"
10:00 - "lines of duty" (new!)

Note: "Drew Carey" and "Whose Line" would return at midseason.

I wonder: What about Dragnet?

hmmm, as long as they return "Monk" and "Alias" I'm good. It's really annoying though 'cause they always bump the good shows for stuff like Monday Night football, or basketball games 'cause my local station's annoying

SiriCerasi said:
so long as they keep alias im happy :smiley:
lol...same here! its the only abc show i watch. i'd watch 8 simple rules for dating my teenager daughter, but gilmore girls is on at the same time...

"Alias," despite everybody calling for ABC to move it elsewhere, seems poised to stay put followed by either "The Practice" coming home, "Dragnet" or a new drama.

Everybody???

I didn't realize this first, but they should have put instead of everybody ... "the executives at ABC" ... we, the public don't want it to be moved to any other night then Sunday! :cool:

I dont want it on sunday...thats the day im home the least...i have to change my schedule so much to fit alias lol!...but i always do...alias comes first hehe!

VaughnFan13 said:
SiriCerasi said:
so long as they keep alias im happy :smiley:
lol...same here! its the only abc show i watch. i'd watch 8 simple rules for dating my teenager daughter, but gilmore girls is on at the same time...
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You took the words out of my mouth!!

Actually, JJ Abrams wanted a 10 pm E spot originally, and he doesn't exactly like the WWoDisney lead-in because it's not exactly his audience. I kind of agree with him that they probably would have been better off going with a 10 pm slot to start with (allowing for edgier content), but you have to be careful about a move. But it worked for X-Files, so what can I say. Just don't move it to Friday and expect higher ratings.
;)

Back