Alias Season 4 Music

Does anyone know what the song was when Syd's walking around her apartment and Vaughn rings the bell, just after Syd and Dixon shkae hands at APO??

Anyone know the song during the Helicopter scene, where JGarner is running from it during this wednesday's episode (march 16)? I've heard it on the radio, I think its on the top charts in the UK...
Thanks!

Hehe, I'm just listening to that now! :P It's a song that I've always wanted to be on Alias since I first heard it - "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by JET from their album Get Born. (JET has also had two of it's their songs feathured on Alias - "Last Chance" and "Cold Hard B****) Hope that helps. :smiley:

Anyone know the song during the Helicopter scene, where JGarner is running from it during this wednesday's episode (march 16)? I've heard it on the radio, I think its on the top charts in the UK...
Thanks!

Meggyp, I think they were referring to The Road Home, not the Index. In this case, the song is "Club Foot" by Kasabian :smiley:

What is name of that clasical piece that played in "The Orphan" when Nadia recieved the necklace from her traitorous boss? I've heard it in some commercial before.

oooh thankies sawyer for the classical piece title :smiley: i had no idea who it was or what it was called and I am the one updating the season 4 music section

you guys can check out the song listed there and if you find any extra post here or if i don't update PM me cos I probably don't know them and have forgotten to check back here ;) :smiley:

I just got an ipod and I wondered if anyone knows where to find the best downloads of alias music. i don't want to pay any fees. any free download sites out there? i found this site if anyone wants an ipod that doesn't have one.
click here to get free ipod

this is how i got mine. i want to fill it up with alias songs!!!!

heather

^^Well, I don't know about that. I just get all my alias songs off iTunes. You never know about those "free" downloading sites. I prefer to just do it through iTunes cause that's safe (and I know it's legal).

is it just me and Steph are do you think that the music in lots of the episodes during action scenes sounds like it's from Super Mario? I've only seen the first half of the season but it's come up quite a lot

Back