Alias Season 4 Preview

In the second half of Desperate Housewives (Nov 21), ABC finally showed a very nice preview for the 4th season of Alias!

Did anybody else see it? They showed a mix of old syd costumes and some new ones! I was trying to stay spoiler free, but it gave away a few things that will be happening. They really pumped up the show....lookin' good JJ!!!

It's really good that they're plugging Alias during Desperate Housewives...afterall, there are quite a few people watching it! :smiley:

I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

WOW it looks SO GOOD!!!!

did u see syd feeding vaughn pizza????

and them talking about how they have to take it slow???? *tear* but at least they're taking it SOMEWHERE!!!

OOOOOO I AM SOOOO EXCITED NOW!!!

even though i'm still sad about the wednesday switch...they're PROMOTING IT!!!!!!!!! and housewives is watched by, like, 45 million people? was that it? some VERY large number!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

^_^

Be careful! :smiley: Some people might not want to know what's going to happen!

Yeah, I was freaking out for pretty much the rest of DH. I couldn't stop thiinking about it! I am so pumped.

Where they playing Lenny Kravitz's song in the background? (The one in the gap commercial?)

*jumping and shrieking! around my tiny dorm room*

wait...does repeating the promo count as spoilers???

i don't think so, cuz i'm staying spoiler free and all that made me was EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumping and shrieking around my medium sized bedroom!!!*

and i am not sure about the song...i wasn't listening...i was WATCHING as much as i could!!!! cuz it all flipped around so fast!!! ^_^ ^_^

I don't know if it counts, I wasn't sure if other people count it as spoilers. Sorry if I came off wrong! :smiley:

There are only 45 more days left until it premiers!!!

Darkagent335 said:
omg i can`t believe i miss it.. i guess i change the channel :(
[post="1075989"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Like Jess said, it's at alias-media.com. OMG it looked really really good. Everyone should dowload it!

I viewed it on Alias-media. I liked the action clips they showed of Sydney. I only wish they had showed some clips of Jack.

I watched it last night over & over.....wow....looks like it's going to be an exciting season. Guys, I have a feeling Alias will finally break-thru in the top 10.

I know, it SOOO exciting! Hopefully, around a month before it premieres they will make like a two minute commercial talking about everything thats happened (if they can say it all in two minutes) so that people don't feel very lost.
About it being in the top ten..I don't know about that, but I hope so! I would love to be ALIAS to be on for about 7 seasons becuase by then the actors would be getting older, but I would also like it to end strong. Kind of like friends.

I saw it and i got all excited. Monday at school i was asking everyone if they watched Desperate Housewives and if they had seen the promo!

IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF PROMOTIONAL STUFF I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR ANYTHING! I'm freaking out! I LOVED the blond hair and Syd and Nadia in the wetsuits! wow it was so gorgeous! The whole feeling that it emanated was just "Look at me I'm S4 and I'm happy and revamped and amazing and I'm gonna send all the other seasons down the tube because im uber amazing!!!"

I'm DEAD from excitement!

and PS Jenbenfan I have that EXACT feeling too. Its unexplainable....i just know it!

Back