Alias season 4

Chanoey

Cadet
Ive just finished watching series 3 (im slow i know! but blame channel 5 ) and I want to know how much you rate the next season, season 4. Thanks :D

in sweden we are still on season 3. but i have seen season 4 my aunt record it and seand it over to me and think is the best season.´after it come s 2 then s 1 the s3 i hate that season

I don't know... Season 3 ended rather dark, and Season 4 kind of picked up on that note. (Of course, this on the presumption that I am basing my analysis on S/V's relationship)

I recently watched Season 3 again... in one weekend- what a way to waste time! ;)
In looking back over Season 4, I just wonder if the writers were working too hard. There isn't ANYONE in Sydney's life now that is a neutral person. I miss the days of Will and Francie- because it allowed us to see Sydney in real way... now everything that is her life now is scary and dangerous with almost no one to trust. (In fact, NO one) I wonder where the breaking point will be...

I would probably rate the seasons 2, 1, 4, 3 - but I recently re-watched season three and it wasn't as bad as I remembered it. I enjoyed watching it alot.

Season 3 bad? What does everyone seem to have against Season 3? Admittedly, we've yet to surpass the greatness of the first 2 seasons, but I still enjoyed 3 and 4 and can't say either one is "bad".

Good things about Season 3:
Great relationship between Syd and Jack, lots of Sark, Dixon and Weiss got to be very active, there was no annoying Francie, and Syd and Will made love!! :D

Bad things about Season 3: Not enough Will, never enough Sark (it's impossible to have enough Sark), no Irina, Vaughn was made out to look like a total idiot, and Sloane came way too close to dying for my personal comfort and wellbeing!

Back