Alias Season 5...

ok, so my friend said that she heard that Alias won't be back for a new season!

IS THIS TRUE!!!???

i don't know...i haven't found anything either way...

has anyone heard anything?

i'm thinking she's :o_O: cuz it's too early to know...

isn't it? :blink:

Don't panic!. It's too early yet, especially since S4 didn't start until January. Most other shows are halfway through the season, they're the ones who'll be decided now based on ratings. Too early yet for Alias. But, come on, how can they not renew Alias?. It's the best show on TV (in the world!) by miles!!... (y)

I remember reading an interview last year where jennifer said she would stay with Alias until the end, did anybody else read that? and the rating have been good so hopefully there will be a s5.

people signed contracts till like '08 didn't they?

anyway guys, time to start praying and NOT jinxing and...

i don't actually believe in superstitions
but still

yes, you can ... but JG said she would stay true to "Alias" till the end ... be it 2007 ... 2008 or 2525 ... ;)

The actors are contracted to then. ABC, however, can decide if the show goes on to then, or is cancelled in 2006. or 2005. You know what I mean, right?

i heard the 2008 thing as well...it seems true, the shows great and i hope it stays! in fact i hope she renews her contract after 2008 for another season. Question though...when it says 2008 does it mean through the season (season 7) of 2008 or up til?

aliasgangster47 said:
i heard the 2008 thing as well...it seems true, the shows great and i hope it stays! in fact i hope she renews her contract after 2008 for another season.  Question though...when it says 2008 does it mean through the season (season 7) of 2008 or up til?
[post="1197496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Who cares? If we get three more years that would be amazing! We should be so lucky, because ultimately it is up to the network, right? Contracts or no contracts.
:jump:

I did see a projected line-up for next year a while ago and I think Alias is back to Sunday night. I prefer it on Wednesday, but I'm just happy that it's on. Period.

Back