ALIAS SEASON FINALE PARTY?

jenaliaslover

Mon amore, mi Alias
All right fans! I know a while back people were posting recipes and themes for the parties they were throwing. Now I need your help (and I am sure there are others who are planning too!) Let's all post ideas for a SMASHING party that may help us get through the finale with our sanity! Thanks!

i wish i knew enough people who watch Alias to have a party - but sadly i dont.

i am having a friends finale party though! :smiley:

jems said:

Can you believe it is over? It has been a fun and exciting 10 years! PLEASE OH PLEASE let Alias be that long lived! :smiley:

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
I'm planning to have a party...altho no specifics yet. I'll post if I think of anything good!
Please let me know if you can think of anything cool! I am so retarded when it comes to things like that. And I only have a few friends that are obsessed with Alias like me to come but they will all bring their husbands so it would be nice to have a cute little shindig going on. I would love to have fake Rambaldi tattoos!
<o> Yeah!

I only have like one friend who watches alias so I am having her over and before it comes on we are going to watch the dvds and then have other alias related things! I am so excited but yet so nervous! trying desperately to stay spoiler free!

If you have a big enough party (well i guess any number would be fine) you could have an invitation with cool designs that from far away and all together look like the rambaldi symbol. or just the regular rambaldi symbol without all of the cool designs :smiley:

jems said:

ME TOO!!! but a lot of my friends have drivers ed on thursday...BUT im taping it and we're all gonna watch it friday morning in school...

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
If you have a big enough party (well i guess any number would be fine) you could have an invitation with cool designs that from far away and all together look like the rambaldi symbol. or just the regular rambaldi symbol without all of the cool designs :smiley:
Oh that is good! I will have to work on that!

jenaliaslover said:
jems said:

i am having a friends finale party though!  :smiley:
Can you believe it is over? It has been a fun and exciting 10 years! PLEASE OH PLEASE let Alias be that long lived! :smiley:
ditto that - and as good!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

I am having a Season Finale party too. There is going to be 3 couples there. I posted about it in the Season 3 forum under Resurrection.

So far I am going to have people pull names out of a hat of the character they get to be for the night. I haven't thought about what we are going to do for each character, but still have time to work on that.

I downloaded the ALIAS font to my computer so I can make nametags for everyone.

I was thinking of doing an Alias trivia game before the finale. Or a crossword. I think the Trivia game would be easier to come up with.

I am thinking of doing a cake with a Rambaldi symbol on it. Other than that I can't think of anything else. I want it to be fun but not to cheesy. We are all in our mid to late 20s.

Let me know what you come up with! I can't wait for the finale! I love this show.

i would be willing to go to one even if not alot of ppl, it would be nice to talk about alias and share thoerys and shiz. i dont think ive ever talked to someone about alias. all my firends think im a crack monkey dling every epsoide and watching it like 4 times then spending all day in school thinking about theorys i have

Any one live in Battle Ground, WA ? or near there ?

ILoveVaughn627 said:
trying desperately to stay spoiler free!
That is not going so well here although from what I have seen and heard I am still as clueless as I started out to be! :angry: :angry: Oh, well! I will have a few people over but I just don't think they'll be as into the idea of a huge Alias party. Maybe we'll ban the husbands and just stick together. That would be fun! Someone else had mentioned a cake with one of the characters pics, that would be a nice touch!

Do u know what's sad? All of us, Alias fans are seperated. Almost everyone here say that they don't have enough friends to make a party. I wish all of us lived together close to each-other. :smiley:

Back