Alias Season Finale Ratings

The two part season finale last night of "Second Double" and "The Telling" earned above average ratings for Alias.

From Mediaweek-
On ABC, the two-hour second season finale of Alias perked up to a 7.3/11 from 9-11 p.m.

Pretty good ratings. Finally, is it just me or does it seem as if people are beginning to catch on to Alias. It could be my fascination or dream, lol. Yesterday, all i dreamt about was Alias, i love alias.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Pretty good ratings. Finally, is it just me or does it seem as if people are beginning to catch on to Alias. It could be my fascination or dream, lol. Yesterday, all i dreamt about was Alias, i love alias.
yea, i know. almost every sunday i dream about it but last night i couldnt get to sleep! i had all this alias spinning in my head, wonder what could be goin on. ah. so many months to wait. o, and the ratings r gettin up there. hopefully even more people will watch it!

I've just watched the season finale. I'm sorry, but if I were missing for 2 years, I would expect my boyfriend(Love of my life and vice versa) to spend at least 1 year trying to find me!! And OK if all hope is gone of ever finding me, then a proper time of mourning (6 months?) and then, once that's over....I might expect him to start seeing other people,....but really!!!! Marriage, within 2 years of my dissapearance???? Doesn't say much for how much he was supposed to be in "LOVE" with Sydney, does it???

yeah, hopefully alias will go on for several more years. but good thing it got better ratings. i have a question though, what are the ratings based on.

I think they base it on, people who tune in who have the Nelson cable box. 7.3/11 i think that means 7.3 million viewers out of 11 million that were on, had Alias on. I could be wrong though.

yea!! Good ratings! I REAAALLLY dont want alias to go off the air. Do you know what that would do to me?? :D I might go phyco! (or however you spell that) :o_O:

Ligins said:

I've just watched the season finale. I'm sorry, but if I were missing for 2 years, I would expect my boyfriend(Love of my life and vice versa) to spend at least 1 year trying to find me!! And OK if all hope is gone of ever finding me, then a proper time of mourning (6 months?) and then, once that's over....I might expect him to start seeing other people,....but really!!!! Marriage, within 2 years of my dissapearance???? Doesn't say much for how much he was supposed to be in "LOVE" with Sydney, does it???

i know what you mean!

On ABC, the two-hour second season finale of Alias perked up to a 7.3/11 from 9-11 p.m. -- six percent below its Tim Allen (news) Presents: A User's Guide to Home Improvement lead-in (#2: 7.9/12). At 7 p.m., special Blunderful World of Sports came in third with a 5.6/ 9.

Back