ALIAS SEASON THREE PROMO! FINALLY!

thank you!! thank you!! thank you!!
ugh this is such torture!! omg but it will be here before we know it!! or so im hoping!!

o my gosh! i cannot wait for the 28!!! we've all been waiting for this day for so long, and finally its almost here! im so happy!! :D

all I can say is that for the first time in a long time, I am totally looking forward to the month of september. The 2nd has the DVD coming out, the 19th is Underworld (sorry, totally want to see this), the 21st is the Emmy's, and the 28th is premiere day! I can't wait.

lenkid said:
all I can say is that for the first time in a long time, I am totally looking forward to the month of september. The 2nd has the DVD coming out, the 19th is Underworld (sorry, totally want to see this), the 21st is the Emmy's, and the 28th is premiere day! I can't wait.
you just named all the highlights of September ;)

lenkid said:
I am telling you, this is gonna be a September to Remember ..

I can't wait ... :woot:

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhooooooooaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! oh man! aliaas so knows how to make a good cliffhanger-y promo..so hses in a hospital....and hten it shows her in the alley (i think) with vaughn holding her (i think)....hmmmmm.........oh man the 28th is gonna be a good day....

Back