Alias: Secrets

Please write reviews as soon as possible, 2nd chapter on the way. NOTE: IRINA IS BEING HELD BY THE CIA IN THE OPERATIONS CENTER IN THIS STORY.

Alias: Secrets

The blazing Californian sun beat down on upon the streets of Los Angles as she walked. The loud pitter patter sound her high heeled shoes made as they hit against the side walk was the only thing that kept her moving against the late afternoon humidity. The skirt and the shirt she wore with the jacket clung to the sweat on her body.
As she round the street corner, the dock came into view. The giant warehouse looked so empty except for the single light on in the rear of the warehouse.
She pulled the large steel door open with a loud squeal from the rusty hinges.
The shadowy figure in the corner looked up toward the door. His eyes scanned the door. He saw nothing.
The man pulled a gun from his shoulder holster and began walking toward the door.
The sound his dress shoes made on the concrete floor echoed throughout the warehouse.
He raised his gun as he looked behind several shipping crates.
A quiet tapping alerted the man who spun around, weapon raised.
“ Hi Vaughn.” The woman said casually.
“Syd?” He questioned in relief.
“What is going on?” Sydney Bristow asked frantically, her eyes on Vaughn’s withdrawn firearm.
“Nothing, I thought I heard a noise. It was just you though.” Vaughn said relieved, tucking his gun back into his shoulder holster.
Before he could even begin debriefing Sydney about the last mission, her pager went off.
“SD-6. Got to go.” Sydney said in a hurried voice.
“I’ll call you later.” Vaughn called after her as she exited the warehouse.
The conference room at SD-6 was a cold, technically advanced place. There was something that disgusted Sydney so much about the way SD-6 seemed. The people were so happy and patriotic, only if they knew what they were fighting for. Only if they knew.
“Sorry I’m late. I just got off a conference call with SD-5.” Arvin Sloane said unapologetically.
The door to the room opened revealing a struggling Marshall.
“Hello everybody.” Marshall greeted in an uncomfortable voice.
He struggled with a large mound of items that he was trying to carry through the door. Some of the items fell out of his hands as he made is way to his seat at the table.
Marshall sat down and motioned for the meeting to proceed.
“This here is a man named Eric Matteson. Mr. Matteson is the CEO of a company that we believe is extorting large sums of money from SD-6. He resides in Beverly Hills. Agent Bristow, you and Agent Dixon are to find Mr. Matteson and bring him back here. Agent McCullough and I would like to speak with him.” Sloane explained.
The loud rumbling sound of an engine echoed through the Hollywood foothills.
“You ready Syd?” Dixon asked from the driver’s seat of the Police Cruiser.
“Yep.” She replied quickly.
Dixon flipped on the vehicles siren and pulled onto the road from the small clearing.
The brake lights of the Ferrari F50 were illuminated as the red sports car pulled to the side of the road.
Sydney exited the vehicle fully dress in a Beverly Hills Police Officer’s uniform.
“I’ll wait here Syd.” Dixon said motioning for here to take the bust.
Sydney nodded and strode towards the red sports car.
“Is there a problem officer?” Matteson asked, half knowing what he had done.
“You were going sixty in a thirty zone.” Sydney answered.
Matteson opened the glove compartment and began to search for his registration.
She put a single hand on the firearm in her holster and waited for Matteson to completely look away.
He turned his head so he was no longer facing Sydney at all and was digging through his untidy glove box.
Sydney pulled the gun out of her holster and fired a quick sot into the back of his neck.
Matteson turned to look at Sydney and then fell unconscious.
“Everything Okay Syd?” Dixon asked as he ran over to the car with a stretcher in his arms.
They both loaded Matteson onto the stretcher and secured in the back of the Police Cruiser.
Then they both entered the vehicle and drove off to the Credit Dauphine building.
The room was dark and the sensation that something bad was about to happen was about as noticeable than a pig in a pink floral dress.
“Hello Mr. Matteson.” Arvin Sloane said from the protection of a shadowed corner.
Matteson was heavily restrained and sedated but that did not seem to bother Sloane.
“Who are you?” Asked Matteson through a cracking voice.
“I’m surprised you don’t know who I am, you’ve stolen enough of my money.” Sloane answered stepping out from the shadows.
“Sloane?” Matteson muttered in a frightened voice.
‘We had a deal Mr. Matteson. You stole $100 million from the Alliance without giving me the information. Now tell me, where is Irina Derevko.

Hi, it's me again. I don't know if I will be able to post another chapter. I lost it and I don't believe the feedback I've gotton is worth going on any further. I may try to repost another stroy. At this point, my stroy is quite outdated. Thank you to those of you who have supported me. If anyone would like to enter in a joint writing project with me, contact me. Just reply here.

Back