Alias series finale

1...I would love the last ep. if S/V got married. It would also be great if jack was ok with it. I would love to c a scene in the last ep. of the show that had vaughn in a room( right before him and syd got married) looking in a full length mirror doing his bow tie or something and he sees jack come in. Vaughn turns and is about to say something when jack basically tells him to shut up and listen. u think he is gonna say something like u would expect like ur not good enought for syd but rather he gives his blessing and tells him to love her and look after her like I would. When u think about it this would be kinda a big think for him to say because so far in 3 season jack just shows that he can get along w/ vaughn but doesn't really like him. I think it's because looking after syd and the CIA are the only things in his life. it is kinda what he lives for. u don't really see him emotionally attached to anyone but syd not that she show it all the time but everything he does is for for her in the end.
2... I would also like all story lines to be resolved for the most part. I don't like to end a show with a bunch of things up in the air. on the other hand it's ok if we r given a few things to use our imagination on how they turn out.
3...I would love a really great final scene between syd and he mom. her mom would tell her that no matter what she always loved he and jack and they she takes off... A few months later S/V have an outdoor wedding and sitting in the very back row is her mom w/ hat & sunglasses on (no body knows it's her) watching syd get married.
4...Last scene on the show involves all character because they r at the reception... at some point syd knows her mom/irina was there due to a quick congrats by an unknown woman. S/V dance... jack cuts in and they have a really great moment...jack walks off and u see him walk twards a lady by a car( only syd knows it's her mom) vaughn comes back over to come dance again...syd is crying but because she is happy for once...jack rides off with irina... the twist... and the show fades away as S/V dance
Just some ideas i had

I like those ideas but I just don't think they are ALIAS enough, you know what I mean. Even though I'm anti-shipper I see Vaughn and Syd together before the finale. Here are my ideas.

1...Sloane's (or whoever the big bad is) endgame of all endgames is revealed and itll take all of the group to stop it. Irina return(Lena Olin only) to help.

2...Vaughn and Syd realize that they may not return from the mission together so they say their good byes. They head out on the mission to two different places but are connected by comm links. (itd be nice if one of them went to Antartica.)

3...Sloane in the process dies(whether good or bad.) Irnia and jack reprofess their love for each other. Syd gets to the place where she is to complete her mision only to find Sark waiting. She is captured and worries she will die. Vaughn finishes his oart and is trying to help Syd.

4...It is this moment that Syd reveals she is pregnant. Vaughn P.O. ed as any husband would be askes why she didnt tell him earlier. She says b/c she knew he would want her out of the field. Marshall to the rescue of course with some awesome hacking skills.

5...Syd finishes the job and returns home. Once she does she learns that Jack and Irinia have run off together and Dixon (still head of the JTF lets them go telling his superiors hes on a deep cover) Syd leaves the CIA for motherhood. Vaughn is promoted. Sark lives a happy life next door(jk). Weiss and Nadia hook up. The end.

I know its a lil out there but its as good as any. But until then I will glued to my TV every Sunday :tvhorror: :syd1:

They couldnt do that to us loyal fans even if it at the end of season 4. We've invested too much time and someone would probably make an attempt on JJ's life if he pulled that.

Natalia said:
It was a joke!

I did scriptwriting at university, and the dream thing is the biggest no-no there is!
[post="1008261"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No kidding! There's nothing like getting your audience invested in a story and then saying, in effect, "Psyche!!!!" :lol:

BTW, no offense, really, but do we all really want the series to end, well, sappily ever after? ^_^

Oh god! That dream stuff would be horrible!!!
By the way, an eight year old has such dreams.....:confused:?
I already thought we would see such an end at Buffy, but thank god it didn't end like that! 😆

um V yeah definatly gotta end sappily ever after
I would like to see a few things:
1. S/V of course. I want them to be married, adn maybe a baby on the way cuz they cant have a baby during the show cuz that wouldnt work at all.

2. definatly everyoens endgame reveiled - like rambaldi, irina, sloane, the convenat

3. sloane in jail for good/dead

4. LENA TO COME BACK

5. Syd to quit the CIA and fall back on her English degree. She really needs a normal life.

6. Jack to show that he accepts Vaughn and Syd togehter and just everyone happy and stuff ^_^

7. oh also Nadia has to be Jack's daughter not sloanes ;)

SkyGirl5 said:
um V yeah definatly gotta end sappily ever after
I would like to see a few things:
1. S/V of course.  I want them to be married, adn maybe a baby on the way cuz they cant have a baby during the show cuz that wouldnt work at all.

2. definatly everyoens endgame reveiled - like rambaldi, irina, sloane, the convenat

3. sloane in jail for good/dead

4.  LENA TO COME BACK

5.  Syd to quit the CIA and fall back on her English degree.  She really needs a normal life. 

6.  Jack to show that he accepts Vaughn and Syd togehter and just everyone happy and stuff  ^_^

7. oh also Nadia has to be Jack's daughter not sloanes  ;)
[post="1012816"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And Marshal should run the CIA and Carrie should win the Ms. America pagent. Jack gest hired away to do a broadway play about his experiences in the CIA.

xinli11 said:
Jack gest hired away to do a broadway play about his experiences in the CIA.
[post="1012937"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Natalia said:
Syd graduated in the middle of season two.
[post="1014423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Which is why she can "fall back on it." ;)

xinli11 said:
I was gonna say that Rambaldi is still alive, and manages to detonate his device and destroy the earth.
[post="1018610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I take it you believe Rambaldi is evil then? :lol:

Vaughn leaves the CIA because he cannot cope with killing blondie.

Sloane never dies. Neither does the hunt for Rambaldi.

Jack goes off to find Irina, but runs into all 3 sisters. Triple the pleasure.

Marshall and Carrie have another baby, but this time, Carrie wants a real marriage ceremony.

Sydney and Dixon go on a failed mission and both are captured. Both think they can't get out of this one and extraction is not an option. But they have great memories of all their missions together. More torture, more fun by Sark. SpyDaddy puts his resources at work.

Sydney remains no man's woman.

To be continued in Alias, the Movie.

Vaughn proposes to Sydney on holiday in Santa Barbara.

Sydney and Vaughn have a huge white wedding with 400 guests. Sydney's dress is a big lacy meringue-like thing. Irina and Jack reunite and Irina is the matron of honour. One year later Sydney and Vaughn they have twin girls named Candy and Barbie. The twins join the CIA and become super spies.

Jack reveals that he is actually Rambaldi, and is actually 4000 years old. Katya marries Kendall.

;)
You have to love fan fiction!!

Natalia said:
Vaughn proposes to Sydney on holiday in Santa Barbara.

Sydney and Vaughn have a huge white wedding with 400 guests. Sydney's dress is a big lacy meringue-like thing. Irina and Jack reunite and Irina is the matron of honour. One year later Sydney and Vaughn they have twin girls named Candy and Barbie. The twins join the CIA and become super spies.

Jack reveals that he is actually Rambaldi, and is actually 4000 years old. Katya marries Kendall.
;)
You have to love fan fiction!!
[post="1018964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO!!!

Well, the marriage part should be short-lived. After all, this is Alias, not Desperate Housewives.

It is so hard to think of an ending that would live up to everyone's expectations, so I won't bother trying!

Marshall should do an experiment that makes his kid like the ones in Baby Geniuses and then the kid should kill Sloane. Then we see Sloane being slapped by Emily on his way to hell. :angelic:

Sark realizes that with his flexible loyalties, he should go into politics, so he runs for Parliament and becomes a major advocate for prison reform. All the British tabloids try to take indecent pictures of him and he kills the photographers.

Irina kills Katya for sleeping with Jack and tells Jack that to make it up to her, he has to come work with her, which he does and they figure out Rambaldi once and for all. (y)

Syd teaches English at the same school where Vaughn teaches French, but they both moonlight as freelance agents, so they don't lose their spyskills. :redhair:

Will, who has come back as an analyst, and Weiss both move in with Dixon and help with the kids, which leads to a spinoff series called Trying to Grow Up Normally When My Mom's Dead and My Dads All Work for the CIA. :D

But seriously, how can they tie up all the storylines without being too cliched and sappy?

Back