Alias series finale

why would they end it happily- they need a cliff hanger to keep the audience chomping at the bit for S5 (if they can make another season- i hope so!!!)

More then likely it'll be some catastrophic finale with everything hanging in the balance.
Personally i think it'll be quite cool if its SYD'S life that hangs in the balance, as most people have had life/death situations apart from the lead character- she's never even been seriously injured!

that would be cool- get Syd the attention she deserves! :shock:

PS- am i missing something- or are you guys just hypothesizing about the SERIES finale??? :beret:

I would like a conclusion of the Rambaldi prophecy mess, find out what it all meant. I want the final scene to be of Jack and Sydney sitting down and talking. Having a real conversation about everything. Sydney actually interested in her father, and Jack being honest with Sydney about his feelings.

I think we get conclusion in S4 so we don't have to wait until the series finale to understand that. :smiley:

Series finale...not for at least 2 seasons. ;)

Jennifer is a big asset to ABC. They won't scratch the show unless she quits, which she won't, or until her contract is up. She's becoming a household name, she definatly is in my house. If ABC was smart they would do everything they could to stand behind JJ and the show 100%.

ETA: When it does end i want all the loose ends to be tied up. I hope it ends with a bang! But a good one, one that all fans can live with happily.

I want an ALIAS movie, oh yeah! If JJ can do MI3, why can't he do ALIAS:The Ultimate Betrayl :eek: :bye: :Pharoh: :syd1: :syd4: :idea:
It would be like "The Bourne Identity" - then maybe even spymami would return!
It would be great!!!! I can't wait!
Come to think of it, why can't Syd be starring in MI3 w/ Tom Cruise - she can kick Trinity's a :stretcher:

Syd would leave the CIA for good - w/ Vaughn, move abroad and change there identities. Spybabes for sure - but no Project Xmas for them!

:2love: :director: :disguise: 🐟 :shock: :stick: :missing:
Spy dad would not get back together w/ spymom, too much history of betrayl, no trust. and I don't think syd would let either parent babysit.

I hope Nadia gets to meet her mom though - poor nadia.
Rambaldi is not in the ALIAS movie!!!!

What i would want for an ending:

1. Sarkie becomes a goodie

2. Syd and Sark get married

3. Vaughn is best man

4. Jack kills Irina and Sloane then goes to Syd's wedding

5. Dixon's wife comes back to life and they live happily ever after

6. Sydney gets a real job not in the cia :rolleyes:

Sarkasim said:
What i would want for an ending:

1. Sarkie becomes a goodie

2. Syd and Sark get married

3. Vaughn is best man

4. Jack kills Irina and Sloane then goes to Syd's wedding

5. Dixon's wife comes back to life and they live happily ever after

6. Sydney gets a real job not in the cia :rolleyes:
[post="1096745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yea right, like that would happen!!! :D
except mayb no. 6 ^_^ - she should become a english teacher!
jack said in S1 that syd will be a gr8 teacher and thats how i think it should end!

ProjectChristmas said:
Is this supposed to be the last season?  Why all this ending talk?
[post="1110548"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
its probaly not the last season cuz JG is signed up for like 7 season, but its just a question!
but if season 4 wont have enough rating in the USA, ABC will cancel it(as they wanted 2 do after S3) and then mayb they will have a movie for the loyal fans!

Don't even start with the demise of Alias. I won't have it. Just the thought of it sends chills down my spine.

Xin Li

Back