Alias soundtrack

hey!

guess who got the alias soundtrack for hanukkah!? *finally* :P

anyway, i recognize all the songs, just about...but could someone tell me the EXACT episode and EXACT scene that each song is from????

thank you!!!!!!!

oh, it's the season 1 soundtrack, not the season 2 (still working to get that ^_^ )

1. Main Title (Alias Theme, TV cut)
2. Dissolved - Pilot -- Syd's first trip to TaiPei, to take pics of the Mueller Device
3. Red Hair Is Better - Pilot -- Syd travels to TaiPei with Red hair, steals a car
4. Spanish Heist - Parity -- Syd's Spanish Heist at Benegas' car museum
5. Double Life - Pilot? I think it's when she's at the cafe. -- Dunno if that's right, but if it is, there you go ;)
6. Tunisia - Pg. 47 -- Syd's mission to Tunisia on the boat to steal the Rambaldi Page
7. In the Garden - Color Blind or Reckoning, I think -- Dunno what part
8. Looking For A Man - Color Blind -- Dunno what part
9. Anna Shows Up - Time will Tell -- Syd pays a visit to Donati, and he is subsequently killed by Anna
10. Home Movies - Snowman -- Syd watches Irina's debrief tape from the KGB
11. On To Paris - Rendezvous -- Syd travels to Paris, gets inspected by security
12. Page 47 - Page 47 -- Dunno What Part, when Syd steals the page from Sloane?
14. Badenweiler - Doppleganger -- Syd's mission to pick up Schiller AND at the Badenweiler inhaler plant
15. Arvin At The Poles - The Prophecy -- When Sloane realizes that the alliance voted against aggresive action for Khasineau (i guess it could be called 'Arvin at the Polls' as well :lol:
16. Sleeping Beauty - The Snowman -- The escape in the beginning of the ep
17. Blow'd Up - Rendezvous
18. It's Not The CIA - Rendezvous -- Sark talks to Sloane about SD-6 employees thinking it's part of the CIA
19. Oh My God!!!! - Rendezvous -- Syd rescues Will
20. The Tooth Doctor - Almost Thirty Years -- Will gets tortured
21. It Was Anna - Parity -- Syd writers her SD-6 mission on a paper bag for Vaughn
22. Wet Suits - Almost Thirty Years -- When Syd breaks into SD-6 underwater
23. Ball Buster - Almost Thirty Years -- When Syd sets bomb on The Circumference
24. The End? - Almost Thirty Years -- Vaughn trapped behind door, syd knocked out
25. Bristow & Bristow - Not sure (The Coup, maybe?)
26. SD-6 Dance Party - Bonus from Phase One -- Syd fighting guard on airplane

That's about as exact as I can get it...Hope it helps!

Back