Alias Special on Star!

Kara

eternally nostalgic
I just watched Star!Inside: Alias and it was really good- it showed a lot of behind the scenes things and interviews with the whole cast. Kevin Weisman gave the tour of the Alias set and showed a "secret" room and also a room I've never seen on the show, but apparently they film in there.... :thinking: and there was some bloopers and just funny stuff, like Ron Rifkin sitting beside J.J. and pointing at him, and mouting to the camera "worst director ever. he's crazy." while making faces and things. :lol: and also, he kept yelling "artsy fartsy!!!" and Jen was singing.... and it was all good. They showed everything from filming and rehearsing fights to recording the music- very cool. :D

artsy-fartsy!!! haha...thats what my aunt always says. jen sang...aww...

what kind of cable or w/e do you need to watch this channel? i dont have cable/satelite/whatever, but i can find a friend who does and have them tape it...

here's what it said on the website:
6:00 PM
7/10/2003 Star! INSiDE: Alias (PG)

7:00 AM
7/11/2003 Star! INSiDE: Alias (PG)

8:00 PM
7/13/2003 Star! INSiDE: Alias (PG)

6:30 PM
7/14/2003 Star! INSiDE: Alias (PG)

does that mean the same program is coming on at all those times, or is it a continuation of the last one?

Looks like it's Canadian. Here's their website and a link to the Star! INSiDE page. I searched my local listings and couldn't find it. (I don't supposed it's free on C-band . . .) Hopefully some enterprising soul will record it and make it available at Alias Media . . .
;)

ah man i dont think we get star!!! that stinks!! im sure alias-media will have the clips though!!

Wait! is Star! a channel like E!- i hope not cuz i really want to see it and i dont think we get Star! is it a special channel 4 satalite or Canada?

Yea, it's like E! We don't get E! in Canada, (or at least, not in NS) so they air all the E! specials, plus things of their own.

Back