Alias Spoof

*SPYnish*

Cadet
Can somebody do me a favor?

I download Alias Spoof, but my english doesn´t enough to understand all the dialogues.

Can Somebody Write the dialogues?

THANKSSSSSS ;)

SCENE 1

(ALIAS Screen, zoom through "S")

(Sydney's messing with a file, Vaughn walks up)
Vaughn: Sydney, before we go to Kashagulu, look at this.
Sydney: What does this mean, we have a new partner?
V: I'm not sure, it just came in from Langley.
S: This makes no sense; he's not even CIA.
V: Apparently, he's that good.
(Coumbo enters, looks around)
Columbo: Excuse me, excuse me...What the hell is this place?!
S: CIA Operations Center. I'm Sydney Bristow.
C: Oh, yeah. We've met before. Funny...I remember you as older, and taller...with gray hair...and male genitalia.
S: That was my father.
C: I'm pretty sure it was you..
V: Welcome to the CIA.
C: Hey, great to be here, thanks. (looks him over) Luke Perry?
V: Michael Vaughn.
C: Right...So, the boys downtown tell me we're partners! (goofy smile)

SCENE 2

Jack: This is Kuliso Montbago (shows picture on monitor). He's a former K-Directorate assasin who's been on the SDR payroll for 6 months.
Marshall: This morning we intercepted a communique that was taken from a K-H 12 satellite.
(Columbo looks confused)
V: Verbal?
J: Cybertext. Analysis decrypted half the message.
S: It references a code that matches a number from page 47 of the Rambaldi manuscript.
C: What the hell are you talkin' about?! Honestly, does anyone understand this stuff?
M: You guys gotta check this out. I just made it this morning..Now, this looks like just a normal pen, that you would, (makes writing motion) 'Can I take your order?'..or something like that..but actually, it is a compressed air dart gun. It's got a laser sight and it's accurate up to 50 feet.
C: That's a dart gun? Can I see that?
(Marshall proudly hands it over. Weiss walks up behind Marshall and whispers to him.)
Weiss: Hey..is that, uh?..
J: Montbago's having a party. You'll enter the estate from the north wall. We'll jack into the security system and shut it down.
(Columbo plays with the laser, training it on Vaughn's neck, and shoots him. Vaughn chokes, falls backward, and nobody seems to notice.)
J: The plan is to enter the house through the outdoor/indoor swimming pool. (holds out bikini) You'll be wearing this.
C: (reaches out for it) Okay...
J: This is for Sydney.
S: Lieutenant, exactly why did Langley send you here?
C: Langley didn't send me here.
J: Then who did?
C: Michael Eisner. He asked me to come in and do what I can to make your show easier to follow. He's watched it a few times and he still don't know what the hell it's about. He also asked me to make your show funnier.
(shoots Jack in the face with a watergun)
J: This isn't funny. No one watching thinks this is funny.
C: Well, my job's done! Sorry to bother you. (leaves)
J: (to Sydney) Dear God that was strange.
THE END

Of course, it's not nearly as funny without being able to hear the audience laughing in the background! :lol:

thanks so much.. i missed the spoof.. hmmm. think i m goign to go download it on Alias media... thanks.. btw: alias fan i lvoe ur sig and av!
Thanks agian

Back