Alias: Square One

Hi! Sorry it's been so long and it's taken a year to complete this story. :blush: Thanks for embarking on my first fan fic journey. This is the last chapter of this story and there's a possibility of a sequel to this story. I doubt it though. Well, there are visual aids in the end for what happens in this final chapter. In the coming month or two I will be posting a new fic called "And the Best Has Yet to Come." Thank you all for reading my first fan fic (and a horrible one too). Thank you for all your reviews and patience. Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Four: The Final Chapter
Sydney and Vaughn walked out to the car and sped off towards the safe house. As Vaughn was driving Sydney kept thinking of what a wonderful wedding they could have among their friends and family.

“Vaughn?”

“Yes Syd?”

“Well…I was thinking that we should have a real wedding. Like a backyard, beach wedding with all our friends and family.”

“That sounds nice, a real wedding. When?”

“Well, it would be nice to get married a couple months after the baby is born.”

“Yeah…it would be kind of funny to see you in a wedding dress at nine months pregnant.”

“Oh shut up.”

They arrived at the safe house fine and had no problems the entire night.

Six months later:
Sydney had given birth to a beautiful baby girl whom they named Isabelle about five months ago. Both had quit being field agents, but still have a desk job and agree to go on one assignment every six months. Sydney and Vaughn found a house just three weeks before Isabelle was born. It was in Santa Barbara and it was to their exact likings. It is a white ocean-front house with a veranda that wraps around the house and goes into the deck that overlooks the ocean. They knew that this house was where they wanted their children to grow up in.

“Vaughn!!!!!!!!” Sydney called out panicking in her simple white wedding dress.

“What is it Syd?” Vaughn asked as he came down the stairs looking sharp in his tux.

“I’m totally freaking out. I can’t believe that in two hours we’re going to be husband and wife. That’s just freaky.”

“Syd, calm down. Everything is going to be okay. You are going to walk down that aisle with the biggest smile on your face, because it is your wedding day Syd and you need to enjoy that.”

“I will.”

“And you know what’s the best part?”

“That Nadia is right along side you getting married in the next yard only ten minutes after mine ends?”

“Exactly.”

“Oh one more thing Vaughn.”

“What?”

“Isabelle is going to be a proud older sister.”

“What?!”

“You heard me, I’m pregnant.”

“Sydney, that’s so great. Wow. There isn’t any more words that can describe how wonderful this day is.”

Tears started to fill Sydney’s eyes. Vaughn came closer and pulled her into a hug, “Don’t cry Syd. It’s going to be alright.”

“I know. I’m going to ruin my make-up if I don’t stop.”

Two hours later:
“You may kiss the bride.” The minister announced.

Vaughn took Sydney and they kissed passionately and then proceeded to Nadia’s wedding.

After Nadia and Eric’s wedding, Jack, Irina, Amiele, Mary and John (Weiss’ parents) posed for a group picture. It was picture perfect and just what Sydney wanted, being surrounded by friends and family knowing that life didn’t get any better than this.

Epilogue
Four years later
“Mommy, mommy, mommy!” three year old Isabelle said.

“What sweetie?”

“Uppie Uppie!”

Sydney picked up her daughter and placed her on her hip. The phone rang. Sydney rushed to pick it up. It was Nadia.

“Hey sis.”

“Hey Syd. I was wondering if you’d like to get together for dinner tonight at our house.”

“Sure. I’ll be right over to help you.”

“Okay. Bye.”

“We’re going to Aunt Nadia and Uncle Eric’s house Izzy!”

“Yay!” Isabelle said giggling.

Sydney walked up the steps with Isabelle climbing the stairs behind to go get Jack from his room. She picked up a sleeping Jack and held Isabelle’s hand as they walked only one house over.

“I ring doorbell! I ring doorbell!” Isabelle chanted.

“Alright, alright.” Sydney replied.

A pregnant Nadia opened the door with little two year old Jacqueline hiding behind her, “Hi Syd, come on in.”

“Come Isabelle,” she said ushering her in.

“Jacqueline, why don’t you go show Isabelle your new toys.”

“’kay.”

“Eric is always bringing her something new home every week. Mom and dad are coming tonight too.”

“Alright. I haven’t seen them in a couple of months.”

“I know.”

“Let me go put Jack in the high chair.”

“Okay.”

During preparing the meal Sydney shared a secret with Nadia that she planned on telling everyone during dessert. Around six o’clock Sydney set the table and helped put the food out on the table. The doorbell rang and all three kids went crazy because they knew that grandma and grandpa were here. Five minutes after Jack and Irina arrived, the doorbell rang again. This time it was their dads. Sydney and Vaughn shared a kiss before stepping outside and heard two little girls scream “EWWWW!” from behind the sofa.

A couple minutes later everyone was seated and was digging into the delicious dinner that Sydney and Nadia had prepared. Sydney felt just as happy as she was on her wedding day and couldn’t wait to tell Vaughn and the rest of the family during dessert that she was pregnant with twins.

-The End-

The Wedding Invite
Bridesmaid Dress
Sydney's Wedding Dress
Nadia's Wedding Dress
The invitations were made on davidsbridal.com

I hope you enjoyed the final update. :D
-Erin :smiley:

Hi everyone! I want to let you all know there is a sequel in the works. It's kind of a companion too. I'm not revealing the name yet, although it is on my list of upcoming fics. As soon as I finish two of my current fics, Believe Me and the sequel will be posted. :smiley: Spoilers will be posted here starting in a month or two. See everyone around.

-erin :smiley:

Back