Alias Stalkers Support Group

I don't know if this has already been done, but this is a support group for all those Alias stalkers out there. So tell me who it is you would/do stalk, why and what you'd say if you met them.

I just like everyone to know that i won't judge, you're among friends!!!

I would Stalk all members of the Alias cast, if i lived in the same country as them. Because i adore alias and i am obsessed. And i have no idea what i would say if i met one of them.

Lise

David Anders. (y) Hands down. :thud:

If I met him, I'd *TRY* to keep my cool.. but I'll probably lose it and get all hysterical on him. :lol: I'd tell him how awesome I think he is and that he has the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen. 🤤 And I'd ask him to say something in the British accent for me. ^_^ And ask if I could take some pictures with him. Yup, yup.

Oh, and if I really had the nerve... I'd give him a kiss on the cheek and slap his butt. Hahaha. Kidding about the butt part. ;)

OOOOH!!!! Yeah, i'd bet you'd get hysterical!!!! :P I wouldn't judge you for slapping him on the ass! He has a very fine one!! Though Michael Vartan's is better!!!

Lise

Flat, square, round, oval I don't care. It looks pretty good from what ive seen! Though i will be the judge of that myself!!! Anyway how did we get onto buts. I think this is your fault!!!

Lise

^ ^ Joyie, your new avatar is quite distracting. He's so cute in that picture. I can totally see why you would want to stalk him. ;)

:D Kat :D

ooooh stalker suppport!! i like this!!!! :smiley:

yes - *stands up* i need help!!! :lol:

if I could stalk one member of the cast I'd choose Melissa George cos I love her, she's so beautiful and nice and I love the fact that she's married to Vaughn cos they make such a cute couple. ^_^
and I don't believe she's really evil cos I think it's a trick, anyway I don't like this idea cos she doesn't deserve to be hated, it's so unfair and.....

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! got you guys!!! cos I'm TO-TA-LLY kidding!!!
stalk Melissa?!! :confused: :blink: huh, no way!!! :lol: :lol:

you want a serious answer?! easy!! 2 letters: MV :P definitely.
and if I ever manage to put more than 2 words together, I'd say that I'm a big fan of the show, and that I love everyone and everything about it.
but I'd add something to let him know that he's special... :blush: that I think he's really a good actor and that his character is great... then I'd wish him a long and happy relation with Jen... (and then to myself, I'd wish I were Jen :lol:smiley:

Oh my GOD!!! <Maya> you really had me going!!! I thought you were off your rocker!!!! Though im with you on the whole stalking MV thing, not that id ever actually meet him or be able to form a sentence in his presence!!! And can Mrs Sark please stop drooling over the guy who looks like my math teacher LOL!!!! And also Mrs Sark im only letting you off about the whole Sarkney thing cos i think you're cool! But hello Syd and Vaughn all the way!!! Anyway thank god we're off butts though i will be happy to bring up MV's behind anytime.

Anyway onto the stalking, do you guys agree with those guys who follow MV and JG around taking photos all the time? Though i do sigh and clap my hands everytime i see them together! Stupid rumour.

Good luck all and remember its a 12 step program, works if you work it!!! and we're not here to judge anyone. After all we're all stalkers!!!

Lise

P.S- Maybe the lot of us, including the crazy guys over in the JG, MV dating thread should just go to L.A and buy one big huge house and try to Stalk them and support each other at the same time. LOL

Tech_Girl said:
P.S- Maybe the lot of us, including the crazy guys over in the JG, MV dating thread should just go to L.A and buy one big huge house and try to Stalk them and support each other at the same time. LOL
Sounds like a great idea, count me in!!!

Eryn

David Anders better watch his back when I get my butt to California!!!

I just got the autograph that Sin got for me and I'm even more in love with him, if that's possible! He signed his name then he wrote To: Joyie Love you. :woot: :love: :thud:

And the pictures she sent, he's FREAKIN' gorgeous! 🤤 And yes, the hair is growing back!!!! And the pic of him laughing... melts my heart. :swoon: :thud:

And yeah, Maya... I was like. WTF?! What is Maya talking about?!?!?!?!

<maya> said:
if I could stalk one member of the cast I'd choose Melissa George cos I love her, she's so beautiful and nice and I love the fact that she's married to Vaughn cos they make such a cute couple. ^_^
and I don't believe she's really evil cos I think it's a trick, anyway I don't like this idea cos she doesn't deserve to be hated, it's so unfair and.....
Maya, for a while there I thought you were on drugs!!! :o_O:

:run: :run: :run: <--- this is us running after MV and DA

:D Kat :D

Tech_Girl said:
I don't know if this has already been done, but this is a support group for all those Alias stalkers out there. So tell me who it is you would/do stalk, why and what you'd say if you met them.

I just like everyone to know that i won't judge, you're among friends!!!

I would Stalk all members of the Alias cast, if i lived in the same country as them. Because i adore alias and i am obsessed. And i have no idea what i would say if i met one of them.

Lise
yeh!! i'm in!! if only i lived anywhere near LA.......:(

Back