Alias Star Ignores Hype

M

Marlene

Source: SciFi.com

Alias Star Ignores Hype

Jennifer Garner, star of ABC's Alias, told TV Guide that she doesn't have time to read the tabloid gossip about her personal life, including her recent breakup with husband Scott Foley and hookup with Alias co-star Michael Vartan. "Luckily for me, most of the time, I'm here [on the Alias set]," she told the magazine. "It's very easy to live my life here, because this crew has been with me for three years. They really look after me emotionally, as well as taking care of my day-to-day physical needs."

Garner added, "The main thing that starts with [series creator] J.J. [Abrams] and works its way down is a familial atmosphere. It was that way on [Abrams' previous series] Felicity as well. It's why people want to work with him again and again, and it's why he uses actors again and again, because he must believe in this kind of family setting."

Garner added that she's getting used to the glare of publicity. "As far as the photographers at my house, they've chilled out," she said. "Of course, I don't like it. But I wasn't ignorant [of the consequences] when I took the role. And the good so outweighs the bad. What are you going to do?" Alias airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

MV is right... she is such a sweet girl. That's why he fell for her.... She's not only sweet, JG is kind and very down to earth. MV is so lucky to have her. :rolleyes: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :redhair: :redhair: :redhair: :redhair: :redhair: :angelfly: :angel2: :lovers: :lovers:

Back