Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 ALIAS SUNDAY

Discussion in 'Alias' started by ALIAS_RULES, Apr 24, 2003.

Tags:
  1. ALIAS_RULES

ALIAS_RULES Rocket Ranger

I can't wait, is this sunday a new ALIAS. If it is i will be sooooo happy. I have been dieing, alias rules!!! :woot:

2. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

hey i right there with you!!! only what three more days!! oh yeah!! (gets up and dances) :jump: :D

3. alisydas

alisydas Rocket Ranger

I have to wait until my friend in th us sends it to me caus im in the uk and We're still on the passage part 1. so she sends the episodes over to me!

4. nance

nance TUMS

Only the passage part 1?? Huhn, the UK sure needs to catch up!

5. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

It's weird that this is the third to last episode, but also the second to last Sunday of a new Alias :(

6. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

Oh man, oh man, oh man, I can't wait. I finally have a day off from finals, and I fully intend to spend it fully engrossed in Alias. I am sooooo excited! :D

7. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

im soooo happy less then one day til new alias!!! :jump: cant wait, cant wait ,cant wait!!!!! :D

8. Marlene

Marlene Guest

finally alias 2morrow! my reruns were making me somewhat upset. and iw atch the ring twice last night...i'm so psycholocically screwed now...i hafta remove the tv from my bedroom! but alias...YAY!

9. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

omg that movie is sooo freaky!! i watched it by myself and almost shitted my pants!!