Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
I like Sunday because you dont have ne after school events going on and you can always do your hw on friday, saturday, or sunday if it was on a weekday you have to do your hw that specific day. If it was on Fri or Sat then it would be hard cause those days people go out with their friends

SD6Agent24 said:
I like Sunday because you dont have ne after school events going on and you can always do your hw on friday, saturday, or sunday if it was on a weekday you have to do your hw that specific day. If it was on Fri or Sat then it would be hard cause those days people go out with their friends
you took the words right out of my mouth hehe
~Kay~

I say Friday that way I have two things to look forward to. The end of the week and ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Sunday is cool because I am already in the habit for it.

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

Sunday. Then I have something good to think about on Monday. I hate Mondays. Alias makes then better. But then again what DOESN"T it make better!

Sundays...the least competition from my other favorite shows and my "real life". But everyday would be kinda nice....or how 'bout new eps every Sunday and Wednesday 52weeks/year?? in our dreams!

i null voted.. as long as its not on thursday.. il watch it.. or sat or fri,.. i dont have tv thaose days...

Back