Alias Talk

Hey everyone!

Ive only seen most of season one because i just started watching it! but it is really good! im on episode #6! i just finished episode #5 of course! it was really sad because Dixon just blew up the building with all the C.I.A agents in it and Syd. started cryin! I hate when i leaves off with a cliffhanger! that drives me crazy!

Syd. has some really good disguises but i didnt like her red hair in episode one! but thats ok it was just temporary! but thats really sad about Danny! He was really nice! But Syd. dad seems kinda mean till lata in the episodes.
ok well reply soon! Bye!

*Jenna

:chocolatekiss:

Hay gurl!!
Well in response to ILoveVaughn627, she hasnt even seen season 3 bcuz we just got her in to it!! lol she did see the finale tho (thank goodness) but she still hasta catch up!! Dont worry Jenna, you can borrow my tapes n-e-time!! lol ttyl lylas

<o>Eloise
:redhair:

Jenna, once you see the second season you're gonna love it even more!!!!

I started watching alias in the second season.
Did anyone else buy the dvd's?

OMG how can you not love the red wig. i'm in shock. just you wait till season 2 and 3, you will not actually believe the storylines that JJ Abrams and the rest of the writers can come up with.

Wait-wait.....hold up...sum1 dusnt like the red wig?!?! lol! Well i guess your new to the alias scene- butcha see the red wig is a classical alias icon....so your gna hav 2 learn 2 luv it lol!

hey gurl!!! ya well im gonna have to get you to like the red wig!!! i mean like some one sed earlier, its a classic!!! (she just got into alias) we drug her in!!!
well see you at school!! almost done with school!!! well see you later!!!

<o>sam
M.O.R. forever
🐒

i luved the red wig, how couldn't u. its a classic. i own season 1 and am gonna get season 2 soon. but i really cant wait 4 season 4 2 ome out. and i have 2 wait 7 months but o well, should b bettr eppys.

Back