ALIAS teachings

I recently had a short conversation with my dad about where The Vatican is located. He thought it was somewhere in Germany, but because of my Alias knowledge, I am 100% sure that it's in Rome, Italy. I felt so smart, because my dad usually knows everything that I know (and more) about a lot of stuff.

Anyway, what things has Alias taught you?

alias has shown me that i dont have alife like syd...all i do is work and study.
but since ive watched alias i got out more and dont study that much.....i dont wonna end up likr syd :D :smiley:

Actually one of the things i like about alias is that is a such a "smart" show. Like u definately get 2 learn which cities belong to which country. And just recently i won a contest by knowing what city the Kings played for lol. Alias also uses good vocab :smiley:

It might sound strange, but I watch Alias DVD's probably more than anyone, and to be honest, it has taught me about self defense and how to kick ass lol. It taught me a lot and this may sound weird, but it has given my self confidence and I am a lot more assertive now. Syd/Jen and Nadia/Mia have taught me a lot, and continue to.

Alias has taught me (in no particular order):

1. It's okay to question authority. Sometimes they're wrong.

2. Telling someone you'd rather have your teeth pulled, without novacaine, than do something, really says a lot.

3. Computer geeks are cool!

4. When you start a job, finish it. Leaving loose ends will only come back to bite you in the keister.

5. Never trust clandestine government organizations. Ever.

6. Never tick off a pregnant woman. Unless you're her mother and you're ready to help deliver that baby.

7. Rocket launchers trump helicopters each and every time.

8. You can never have too many slutty dresses or too many funky wigs.

9. If you see a wall of water coming towards you, RUN!!

10. You may not want to discard your dead loved-ones belongings so quickly. For all you really know, they might be hiding with monks in Mongolia.

Alias has taught me (in no particular order):

1. It's okay to question authority. Sometimes they're wrong.

2. Telling someone you'd rather have your teeth pulled, without novacaine, than do something, really says a lot.

3. Computer geeks are cool!

4. When you start a job, finish it. Leaving loose ends will only come back to bite you in the keister.

5. Never trust clandestine government organizations. Ever.

6. Never tick off a pregnant woman. Unless you're her mother and you're ready to help deliver that baby.

7. Rocket launchers trump helicopters each and every time.

8. You can never have too many slutty dresses or too many funky wigs.

9. If you see a wall of water coming towards you, RUN!!

10. You may not want to discard your dead loved-ones belongings so quickly. For all you really know, they might be hiding with monks in Mongolia.

LOL

I agree!

this may sound stupid but... alias has improved my recolection of historic events (mostly cold war), and conflicts example: the fear of the infultration of soviet spies... alias could be the reason i passed world history last year lol

I did like Youneek76s list, but also showed me a lot of geological terms and where places are, some places they were sent to I havent even heard of, the scenery in the show was truly magnificent, but also taught me about trust, not everyone is hwo they claim to be.

Alias has teached me to never trust anyone

just kidding 👅

But really it did teach me that some things might not be what they seem.

Back