Alias : The Final Season

I was just sitting here thinking how incredibly sad I am that it's over. For me "Alias" is one of those rare show's that I am forced to hold near and dear to my heart. It's not everyday I honest feeling of loss comes to me from the announcement that a show will be ending. A few things came to mind when I had realized "okay...that article on Zap2it.com is NOT part of my imagination", these things would be...what exactly I want to happen before "Alias" goes off into the primetime sunset along with other respected/semi-respected primetime hits such as "Will & Grace" & "7th Heaven" later this season.

1) Hands down...JJ needs...some how...some way...he needs to get himself back to Burbank for one week to end this. If the man has any respect for his baby that pretty much made him a star too...sure we all know that "Alias" wasn't the run-away hit that "Lost" was but if it wasn't for "Alias" do you think the ABC Executives would have REALLY REALLY been THAT interested in "Lost"? In my opinion, not really. So yeah, he needs to write and direct the series finale. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

2) Finale needs to be a two hour event. (An hour long retrospective before or after would be cool too but it's only been on for five years...I don't know if they'd do that but...it would be cool).

3) All of our main characters (Including Sydney but I will get to her later) need to find happiness. Sure we've got Marshall who has found it with Carrie. Dixon has moved on fromt his wifes death and things seem to be going well with Chase. What the hell lets have Rachel & Thomas hook up in the end. Sloane too...I don't care what you do but lets have Sloane find some peace in the end too. It seems as if he is finally working for the greater good now and in all honesty I hope it stays that way and he will be able to find something in the end. Screw the US Government lets have Jack & Irina like...run away together or something...

4) I want to see Irina, Nadia, and Wiess back again before this is all said and done. PERIOD. (Vaughn too but like I said...I'll get to him).

5) I don't care if "Alias" has done it millions of times...I don't care if it would be so insanly repetative and whatever...and I don't care how much they have to offer Vartan. Vaughn needs to some how...be alive...his death needs to some how have been faked...and he and Sydney need to live happily ever after. I know I said that I wan't all the main characters to find happiness, but if Sydney doesn't find it and find it with Vaughn by the time this is over...I don't think I can ever forgive who ever writes the finale.

That's what I want...let me know what you guys want before "Alias" is over. (n)

For the season finally i definatly agree that everyone needs to be happy and everything needs to be resolved. Nothing left hanging, everything has an ending and a happy one.
1)I really hope that Vaughn/Vartan comes back and sydney, Vaughn and their baby live happily ever after.
2)Jack and irina together would be so great
3) I also really hope that it is a 2 hour finale that has an amazing twist and that the whole season leads up to it. Sydney should go on some extremly tense mission and fight off everyone... just like she did in the beginning... and the rest of the seasons.
5) i'd like to see all characters find happiness and go on being that way
6)Finally at the end there should be a little flash back from all the episodes that really amazed us. They should all be blended and with appropriate goodbye music.

Thats what i would like to see in the end... it would make for a good ending to a great five years. :smiley:

I would love to see Vaughn come back and have him and Syd get married, and live as one big happy family. I think they should leave the CIA. I would also like to see Jack and Irina get back together, and know that they're going to live happily ever after too. I'd also like to see Will come back.

Back