Alias: The Movie.... and more

there are 5 topics I would like to discuss with you Alias- addicted:
1º for when ALIAS: the movie? does anyone else ever thought about it? :confused: I already can imagine, you guys running to the theaters to whatch it... :D

2º I'm I dreaming or I read something about Jennifer starring a movie about Elektra? does anyone know something about this, or was I really dreaming? :blink: :asleep:

3º ok, who saw THE MISTS OF AVALON? those of you who did, can you remember the guy who played King Arthur? isn't he the same guy who played Danny in ALIAS? maybe I'm wondering, but they sure look alike...

4º who saw Jennifer in the movie MR. MAGOO? she is so different, and funny :P -_- she played this guardian of a huge rubi, her clothes are exhilarating :lol: ...I just saw it again on tv and...never mind...

5º I was watching this movie with Jennifer Lopez, where she plays this police woman, and my mother looks at the tv, and goes: isn't she that girl from that show you watch? :eek:
:blink: What? :confused: , mom, take that back! please! ...again, never mind... -_-

Hmm

1. That won't ever happen but would be kinda cool lol!

2.I think there has been rumors of a DD spinoff starring her, not sure though.

3.Never seen it.

4.Yup, I'm pretty sure that was her.

5. Thats kinda sad haha :( :lol:.

1.) hahaha me and my friend talked about an alias movie...she liked the idea, but i dont think it'd work b/c alias is so complex it'd be hard to make it fit in with the plot and not have everyone get all confused...

2.) i think i recall hearing rumors about that...i dont really kno tho they are *rumors* after all

3.) yea..the guy who played danny also played arthur...oh the irony

4.) didnt see it

5.) haha..well...they *do* have the same first name?? they dont look anything alike tho

Hi

As far as Jennifer Garner getting a spinoff of daredevil with Elektra it is true because I heard recently that she is starting to film this movie on her hiatus this spring.

whoa. the guy that played danny was also in mists of avalon? michael vartan was in that too, right? weird.

woohoo! she's going to start filming elektra... can't wait to see it. :smiley:

1. hmm... maybe to end the series in like 7 years!

2. yep, she's doing a daredevil spinoff

3. I think he was.

4. never seen it

5. That movie was the basis for the show Karen Sisco, which ABC introduced this fall, put it on hiatus, then cancelled. Some people thought it was very similar to Alias.

I saw her in Mr Magoo! I didn't like the movie but I watched it to see her. Her clothes were scary! :D She wasn't in it very much though.

Back