Alias the Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If say 5 years from now, if alias had gone off the air or whatever. And the people at Alias and ABC decided to do an lais tv movie or movie, how would you guys feel about that?
I mean it would be the same cast from the show, but Im kinda wondering what it would be about. I mean maybe Vaughn and Sydney could get married or her becomng pregnet.
Let me know your ideas

alias would have to gain a lot of popularity really fast. the only kinds of tv things that become movies are flash-in-the-pan pop culture felgercarb. I dont think the strength of daredevil is enuff to tip the scales.

an important thing to keep in mind is that, for a movie to be sucessful, they have to write it as if everyone going to see it had never seen the show. This means 30 minutes of backtracking, including, (likely) marshall clumsily drawing everyone a detailed picture, before the story can take off.

And of course you probably dont care, you just want yer alias movie... i'm just thinking it probably wouldnt work, and you woud sooner see a csi movie, or something that rules the ratings.

I agree with technosquid, it just wouldn't work. You would have to be accquainted with the show, which a lot of people aren't.

By the way technosquid...I just LOVE your signature. I started laughing when I saw it:smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back