Alias the movie?

would be so cool to make an alias movie with a giant scenario....

like a 2 episods equivalent movie....

as they did for xfiles

I kinda think it (an alias movie) won't happen. yeah it's a really popular tv show but they usually kinda ruin good tv by making it a movie, then the tv show kinda goes down hill. don't get me wrong I would LOVE two hours of alias (like when I get the dvd, 18 straight hours!!!!! "bring on the drool buckets" to quote another alias fan) but I don't really think they'll do it.

AliasALIAS said:
If Alias gets ever cancelled because of ratings, and they make a movie, maybe it'll bring in new viewers and they'll uncancel it (speaking hypothetically)
good thinkin AliasALIAS!!...If its cancelled i want a movie...but not during the season...the rugrats season finale was that tommy's mom found out she might be pregnant...then you had to see the movie to see what happens...anyways...a baby was born and now the baby is a regular on the show...and the movie totally worked for the rugrats lol...maybe it could work with alias lol...

AliasALIAS said:
If Alias gets ever cancelled because of ratings, and they make a movie, maybe it'll bring in new viewers and they'll uncancel it (speaking hypothetically)
I dunno about that. What has that everhappened in the past w/o a big time lapse

Back