ALIAS the Musical

Some of us have already started picking up on the musical abilities of the ALIAS cast (along with their butt-kicking foreign language speaking instincts). Victor Garber got his start in theater, as (correct me if I'm wrong) did Jennifer Garner, and Michael Vartan plays guitar. Anyone know any other musical connections of the cast?

But on to the topic at hand. Song ideas for a musical episode on ALIAS?

My idea: Jack to Irina "How many times will you make me forgive you?"
I know...not very good.......write better ones, please :D

wow! this sounds like a cool idea, how about, was it last week when freplica gave vaughn the tie, francie after vaughns gone she starts singing, hot in herre, by nelly. (lol)
!!! i like these... going to go think of more!

David Anders is a theatre boy too! He was Freddy in the musical 'My Fair Lady' with the solo 'On The Street Where You Live'...he was in many other plays and musicals and stuff too...check out his site! :D

i think that would be hilarous idea for alias the musical!LOL, but i hope it never happens!lol, but here are my ideas.
"Betray Me"- Solo sung by jack after irina has betrayed yet again in this musical, he also makes a vow never to fall in love with her again.
"With the Sound of a Gun" a love song between vaughn and sydney
"Extraction" a dance break song with the chorus, who are all in different disguises and a helicoptor comes down to extracte them!LOL(take off of miss saigon!)
okay these were bad, but i will think of more!

i don't know if anyone saw Jennifer Garner on regis and kelly, but they jokingly mentioned alias the musical bc they mentioned victor garber in the music man. i know that ron rifkin has been seen on broadway as well in cabaret and probably other shows as well. i think syd should wear one of her kickass outfits and sing "these boots are made for walking " :smiley:

Kendall and Jack singing anything you can do I can to better....theres a little bit of a rival between them...

Sark singing to Syd...Fantasy...I want to see Sark hit those high notes like Mariah Carey

And Marshall singing I'm too sexy!!....he has to take his shirt off too! lol!

Yes, Ron Rifkin won a Tony for his role in Cabaret (not sure, but I think it was the same one played by Joel Grey, can you imagine?)--I really wanted to see that one too! The revival was directed by Rob Marshall and highly acclaimed. (Sigh!) Man, Sloane in that role, what a trip!

(I'll bet Jack can sing better than Kendall can . . .)

I can't think of anything really funny or good, so I'm going to have to think about it and come back!
:P

:D OK Syd and Irina singing a duet of Cristina Agulara's Beautiful.

Slone singing Xtina's Dirty (eeww sorry that is soo just eeww)

Syd singing P!NK's Family Portait lol that would be soo funny.

Marshell singing DC's Emotion cuz he cant have syd

sorry there not that good but hey

LOL!these are really fun! i like syd singing im every woman and the duet between irina and sydney ill come back when my thinking cap is on!lol

Sloane singing "Wanna be Balla"

lol i would just love to see Sloane with baggy pants and bling bling...it cracks me up!

Back