Alias: The Musical

OK, I couldnt get 2 sleep last night so I thought of this. Bear with me, I was very bored. (If this isnt the rite place, please move it someone Thanks.)

OK, this really doesnt have a plot line except 4 like the singing and dancing thing so.....yea......... Its like dialouge and scene directions but I think its funny still.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Copy that Freelancer, see you at home"
"How do you say thank you the woman that killed your father?"
"You don't."
*As Vaughn turns and leaves, the first gate comes up. You here the first few beats of "Stayin alive" and without turning around one arm comes up and ones goes down into the John Travolta disco move.*
(This is just where the story starts, it isnt continually in this Ep.)

" I understand Sydney has been coming to see you. I want you to know that if you do anything to betray or hurt her, I will kill you."
"C'mon Jack, you know you want me...."

When you look at me
Tell me what do you see
This is what you get
Thats the way I am.

When I look at you
I wanna be, I wanna be
Someone close to heaven with Neandethal man....

*Irina tries to seduce Jack with her foriegn belly dancing moves.
Jack walks away, displeased*
*Sydney watches the monitor in digust and feels faint. Vaughn sees her and rushes to her side to catch her just in time. The camera zooms to Sydney's feet which now are situated in red high heels. The camera pans up and reveals her in a short, tight red dress, held by Vaughn, in a matching shirt button halfway down and a rose in his mouth. (🤤)He drags her on the heel of her shoes to the middle ogf the floor. In the background a fast paced Tango comes on. They dance a fast, passionate dance. Vaughn spins Syd and he moves out of the picture.*
*Sydney then appears in a Poodle skirt, short curly hair in a headband. Francie and other girls come out, dressed the same type of outfits. Sydney beings to "sing". Vaughn appears in the debrifing room with Dixon and Marshall and a few other guys and also starts to "sing".

Summer loving had me a blast
Summer loving happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far
Like does he have a car

She swam by me she got a cramp
He swam by me got my suit damp
I saved her life she nearly drown
He showed off splashing around
Summer sun something's begun but oh oh the summer nights

Was it love at first sight?
Did she put up a fight?

Thats all 4 now..... If people like it, I've got somemore ideas. I'm afraid it didn't come out as funny as I imagined it b/c I can't show you guys how I see it but watever! PLEASE REVIEW!

yeah thats hialrious!!wouldnt be the coolest if they actually did a musical!! omg that would be the best thing ever!! anyways back to your story its great and would love to see more!!

heeeheeeheee....if you're looking for more song ideas, I had started a thread in ALIAS fun called (something to the effect of) ALIAS the musical...feel free to borrow the ideas...I LOVE what you're doing so far....personally I would have switched girls/guys in Summer Lovin 'cuz of the whole swimming (Taipei) thing...but I love it!

run with the idea...and if you post more can I get a PM? thanks!!

Back