Season 2 Alias; The ULTIMITE high!

The title of this topic is perfect!!! I was so high after last nights ep I couldn't even get on the boards for a while! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yeah Sloane! I was hoping he wasn't that dumb but the character had me absolutelty fooled. I was shocked in more ways than one, but I still don't know if the absolute high for that one ep will be worth it if it means everything is screwed up afterwards.
We shall see, something tells me not to underestimate the writers. ^_^

I couldn't sleep that night after watching that S/V kiss...and realizing that they actually took SD-6 down...I wonder if Sloane is going to come up with his own organization or something else..

Yes, obviously running off with Emily and not turning in Syd&Daddy was all part of his plan with Sark to start their own intelligence sydicate

I was thinking the same thing about Sloane...... What I don't get though is why the heck Sloane would have Francie killed and go to all the trouble of finding her look alike !! Why does he want a spy in Francie's place???

Oh well..... I guess we'll find that out during next Sunday's ep. I can't wait !!! Only 6 more days ( including Sunday) :rolleyes:

I think he wants to spy on Syd. "Francie" could perhaps plant some bugs or something, or just eavesdrop, I don't know. Or maybe he wants Francie to kill Syd. My guess is as good as yours.

i sure as hell couldn't sleep! i have been in a daze ever since it was on. i swear it is all i can think about. i have been on here like 6 times today just to see what other people think and stuff. omg last nite was such a shocker... god i have an exam tomorrow. it say like "why is one suffering species a good indicator of the heatlh of an ecosystem?" (or something like that) and i'll be like "omg they kissed..is evil francie really anna in disguise? i can't believe she is dead. but where is will??? and what is sloane up to know?" lol..my teacher would be like wtf..? oh man

ya I ahve had the same experience. During lunch I watched alais again with my friends and then I had like a spanish quiz and I swear I failed I was planning to study during lunch. I couldnt think I have been so paralyzed with shock and fear it is crazy

mdw said:
The title of this topic is perfect!!! I was so high after last nights ep I couldn't even get on the boards for a while! :woot: :woot: :woot:
I took a graceful *not* fall off my chair after the first 30 seconds of that kiss! Then I got very dizzy.......

as soon as the episode was off I was running to the computer to this exact message board!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redhair:

I went to school this morning and went up to practically everyone and said THE ALLIANCE HAS FALLEN! SYD AND VAUGHN ARE FREE!! and a bunch of other stuff. My friends weren't so amused.....Well, except for my two fellow obsessors who saw it. However, I was the only one screaming like mad. I was so excited I ran a couple laps around my school track in the morning too!

I was so hyper first class of the day and couldnt wait till lunch where we always watch alias. NAyway it was really good. But I was so tired and hyper at the same time. I loved it. I also was like jumping and screaming

Back