ALIAS to my cell

Hi! i don't know, this might be off topic...(?) but does anyone know where i could get the alias theme as a ringtone to my phone, and an alias wallpaper??? i have a motorola c350 (i think...:Dhaha)

I'd be sooo grateful if anyone could help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx!

fridolina said:
Hi! i don't know, this might be off topic...(?) but does anyone know where i could get the alias theme as a ringtone to my phone, and an alias wallpaper??? i have a motorola c350 (i think...:Dhaha)

I'd be sooo grateful if anyone could help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx!
I WANT AN ALIAS RINGTONE!

i have a ringtone and a wallpaper...i have a motorola e105 or something like that...i m fairly sure that i got them both at either cingular.com or tmobile.com (we changed plans and i forget what plan i got them from)

OT: I saw this topic title and thought you were in jail and wanted someone to send you a tape of the finale! lol, yeah, that's what a lack of sleep does to you! :lol:

haha!!!! :D:D:D:D i can't belive you thought i was in jail!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D don't you use the word cell for mobile phone? i'm sorry, but my english is perhaps not that good....:P well, i got a good laugh anyway..:D gees....jail..haha..

but if someone does know how to get alias to a cellPHONE please contact me!
kram

KateJones47 said:
OT: I saw this topic title and thought you were in jail and wanted someone to send you a tape of the finale! lol, yeah, that's what a lack of sleep does to you! :lol:
:laughbounce: LOL! thats hilarious :sideroll:

vartan-lova said:
KateJones47 said:
:laughbounce: LOL! thats hilarious :sideroll:
hahaha, awesome!!! LoL...sooooo funny! :lol:

The whole jail thing LOL :rolling: that's hilarious. As for the phone thing no clue. I've looked myself and wasn't able to find ne for my specific phone, but i've found for others. Did u try going to Google and typing Ringtones and Motorola (model #)? Try that if u haven't

Back