Alias Trading Cards

I was wondering where you can find Alias Trading Cards?? I have checked at Shopko, Target, Kmart, Gamestop and Walmart. I have not been able to find them. If anybody knows a store could you please tell me?? Thanks for the help!! :smiley:

Yeah, I got them there too, and on the season one card, on Sloane's profile card, they spell it Arvid instead of Arvn. :smiley: And also I was bored one day and was looking at some cards, and I noticed that if I looked closely, I could see some words on the back, but they were so hard to read. And I read a few though, at first I thought they would glow in the dark but it didn't work. So then I looked it up online and found out that a blacklight reveals the words. I want a blacklight....

really??? :eek: *goes and looks at her cards* I can't see anything... :thinking: anyway...

If they're not available in your stores you could also just ask them to order the trading cards for you... I'm sure they would do that... ;) I mean I live in Austria and for me it was actually no problem to get them... :rolleyes:

Yeah they're a bit hard to see, let me go find a obvious one... ^_^ Ok, look at the BACK of the Sydney's profile card. (card number 47...ummm season 1)

Has a season 2 set been released yet, or is it only Season 1? I got the entire full set of Season 1 from the ABC online store (the regular kind, not the expensive ones), but I don't remember hearing if Season 2 came out.

Yeah, the season 2 trading cards has been released in december 2003... or november??? :confused:

okay... I still can't see those words... maybe I just have to wait for daylight... :blink:

Aww... Are you looking at the back of the card, its on the back. It kinda like tries to blend in with the white background, except its like in a darker kind of white... look harder! Maybe there's a glare. :smiley: I only have base set cards too, I bought a 350 cards auction thingy. And S1 I got as one set from a comic con.

So where can you buy the entire set of the Season 2 cards? (Rather than just the little packages that only contain a few.) I bought the Season 1 set through the ABC site, but it looks like they don't have them anymore.

sd6452 said:
Cool! What was the contest? Which cards? :D
the alias magazine, the second series of cards. I had totally forgotten i'd even entered, it was like 2 months before they cam that i entered.

forbiddenplanetstore.com might do alias ones.

Azalea said:
So where can you buy the entire set of the Season 2 cards? (Rather than just the little packages that only contain a few.) I bought the Season 1 set through the ABC site, but it looks like they don't have them anymore.
You can ebay for those I think. Sometimes I see them for around 5 dollars, once 3! But there's always shipping. -_-

Back