Alias Trivia at TV Guide

A

AliasALIAS

TVGuide has a new trivia game on Alias. Test your knowledge here.

I got an 8/10.

hehe i got 8/10 too!! the first two were hard and had no idea but the rest where downhill for me!! :D

oh man... i got a 7/10 and the first two were so hard!! and the other one...

#7: Who does Francie kill and frame as Sloane's L.A. asset? ..........what was the answer?

I got nine! where was Sloane planning to take Emily before she was killed?!
--mandy :angelic:

Edit: Never mine. I found out. ugh stupid question! i could've got perfect! <-- my school side is showing through.

it was the plummer!!! i had to think about it for a minute and then it came to me!! sorry nance!! :(

nance said:
oh man... i got a 7/10 and the first two were so hard!! and the other one...

#7: Who does Francie kill and frame as Sloane's L.A. asset? ..........what was the answer?
Plumber. remember that guy that evil francie bounded and was staring right at him when Syd had to call her and tell her that she had to stay at work. and then she shot him and put all these wierd devices in his little locker?

mystery_chick said:
nance said:
oh  man... i got a 7/10 and the first two were so hard!! and the other one...

#7: Who does Francie kill and frame as Sloane's L.A. asset?  ..........what was the answer?
Plumber. remember that guy that evil francie bounded and was staring right at him when Syd had to call her and tell her that she had to stay at work. and then she shot him and put all these wierd devices in his little locker?
oh yeah!!! thanks so much!!! now i feel so stupid! ugh.... me thinks it's time to have an alias review!

9 out of 10....but a 10/10 the second time...I had that book narrowed down to 2 and I picked the wrong one :(

oh well...I love coffe ice cream...and ALIAS trivia of course!

nance said:
mystery_chick said:
nance said:
oh  man... i got a 7/10 and the first two were so hard!! and the other one...

#7: Who does Francie kill and frame as Sloane's L.A. asset?   ..........what was the answer?
oh yeah!!! thanks so much!!! now i feel so stupid! ugh.... me thinks it's time to have an alias review!
i only got 7/10

but then, i thought the answer to this question was a former classmate because didnt evil francie sort of frame will?

i got 8/10 too! i didn't know what that book was called

oo and i got 8/10 on season/part 1

and 8/10 on american dreams i like american dreams i always watch it right before alias sundays are such GRRRREat nights!!!

ya i know im always :eek:fftopic: lol

lauren vartan :surf:

VaughnFan13 said:
but then, i thought the answer to this question was a former classmate because didnt evil francie sort of frame will?
well yeah, but the question was, who did francie frame and kill she didn't kill Will.

I got a 9/10...I didn't know the book :lol:

Back