Alias Trivia

The game works like this: One person asks an Alias Trivia question, and the next person gives the answer and a
new question, and so on and so on. And so let's begin!

On what date did ABC air Alias's pilot episode? :hmm:

There was a game already like this, but I'm not sure if it made it through the transfer. Anyway, wrong forum, moving...

That sounded hard...but found it :D USS-CI-2300708

And Tiger, the pilot was Sept 30, the Season Two premiere was Sept 29. :smiley:

What was the front company of FTL?

He was born in 1444, in Parma.

What psychological condition was Sydney supposedly suffering from when she went undercover at the mental asylum in Bucharest?

When Syd went under cover as a mental patient in Bucharest, she was supposedly suffering from auditory hallucinations and thought that the government wanted to kill her. ( episodes 6-Reckoning and some of 7- Colour Blind)

next question...In what class did Sydney get a "D"?

He went to the observatory, the pier, the bluffs, the palisades, and obviosly the train station :smiley:

What law firm did Charlie get an "amazing offer" from?

Charlie got an offer from Fleming Letterman (Parity). ^_^

What did Sydney recently tell Will is a four letter word for ice-cream thickener?

Found it! Some more coffee and something to eat (donuts??)

What wine (year&name) does Sloane go to get from the wine cellar while Syd is stealing page 47 from his office?

Found it! It was a '78 Litsvage.

Now this is an easy one...any Sark fan will know it..What kind of wine (wine and year) does Sark request from Sloane when he is being interrogated?

Syd's mask was white and gold with what looks like flowers, and Sark's drink of choice is Chateau Petreuse '82.
Ok, Which one of Marshall's inventions were "super-swank"? Its an easy one. ;)

the sunglasses for syd when she was victoria king!! that was so funny! marshall is awesome..lol. umm..another question..hmm.. i cant think of one right now..does anyone have one for me??? lol

how about this:
what sorority does Syd say she was president of back in WVA?
bonus if you remember who they had a lunch exchange with ;)

Back