Alias Trivia

three...twice in the chest, once in the head...and they hesitated before the last shot.

who killed Daniel Hecht? I mean...who pulled the trigger?

Finish off this sentance from the voice over at the start of the show:

Only one other person knows the truth about what I do: another double agent inside SD-6. Someone I hardly know...

....my father :smiley:
Here is my question...
What was Sydney's alias when she had to go to the Maganlov clinic in Romania???

a little tip:you can find the answer in episode 6 of the first season

Her alias is Miss Dicamila who is bipolar and thinks the government wants to kill her.

What was the name of the woman Charlie was having an affair with in the first season?

Vaughnluver said:
Her alias is Miss Dicamila who is bipolar and thinks the government wants to kill her.

What was the name of the woman Charlie was having an affair with in the first season?
that always made me laugh! i mean the government did want to kill for some time!HA! the irony!hehehehe

and i must go and "talk" to my tapes about that last question, i have an idea but im not sure!

lol. that was really ironic! you can find the answers in transcripts though. (clue: check out the episode 6 of season one, *wink, wink*)

The guy in the German Strip Club: Jurgens (I think) said: Please give me back my pants!

What was the name of the restaurant Sydney and Vaughn had their little date at while in Nice, France?

The restaurant was called Rousseau.

What's Sloane's favourite getaway ? ( a bed and breakfast ) What's its name and where is it ?

OK - here's a bonus question that I think is substantially harder.

In the ep where the opening scene is Jack in a movie theatre telling a guy about info he needs on the alliance and then realizes the guy is dead ( a gun shot wound in his head ) What black and white movie is playing on the screen ?

thanks, MegDoll...that really was a hard one! The movie being played is called "D.O.A."from 1950, revered by many to be one of the greatest film noir's ever. The main premise is a man goes out for a night-on-the town and is given a dose of a slowly-but-surely toxic substance which is about to kill him...only he has enough time to figure out who did it and why.

I'll let someone else take the Sloane question...enjoy!

I don't know the Sloane one but, can anybody name the Alias episode when the song Get Free, by the Vines was playing?
kylo4

The episode with Get Free by the Vines was Free Agent and it was when Syd and Vaughn went to a bar in Switzerland to get info and eventually find Elsa Caplan and her son.....right???

Yah, I never thought that you'd figure that out. Good Job. *Bravo*! *Bravo*! What's your question? Maybe I'll be able to answer it. (Highly unlikely though.) Lol.
kylo4

Back