Alias Trivia

My question is :

name at least 3 other names off the Project Christmas name list (other than AG Doren and Syd) - hint - look at screencaps!

Wow ! That's a REALLY hard one..... I can't find it anywhere. Good one AliasFreak24 !

I'm going to post an easier one in a minute so we can keep having new questions.

Ok - when Syd was suspected as being the person in the prophecy and she was in a high speed chase, Will and Francie were watching it happen on the News. What station were they tuned in to ?

telling-564.jpg

Project Christmas Roll Call

I can't quite make it out...KG2OB????

good question though!

really easy one: What did Syd throw into the pacific the night her dad stood her up for dinner?

In the first Season-episode 10 Spirit. Syd, Francie, Will and Amy are playing Boggle. What word does Will get and what does it mean???

Numpce! A fool; a blockhead.

In "Masquerade", Francie spots a bruise on Sydney's arm. What does Sydney claim happened?

((hint: On the flight back from Seattle...))

Syd tells Francie that on her flight a guy hit her with his carryon while taking it from the overhead compartment.

What kind of car does Marshall think about buying in season two when Syd is driving Sloane?

White, because in China it brings bad fortune. "Try red."

In "Salavation", while Sydney is talking to Senator Douglas, she tells him something about one of his collegues toward the end of the episode. What does the CIA have evidence of and how many of them have been made?

((Hint: "One of your colleagues -- a United States senator -- is working for the Alliance. We have evidence of..."))

SYDNEY: One of your colleagues -- a United States senator -- is working for the Alliance. We have evidence of wire transfers totaling 6.3 million.

What is the first sign of Vaughn's illness?

Back