Alias Trivia

I believe it was 12...at one point in ep. 2.1 Syd says to barnett something like "making me the 13th cia agent she had killed." but we don't know how many between then/now were killed by her if any

where does Sydney travel and find the Project Christmas tower puzzle and complete it?

she was in Buenos Aires....at the compound of Kholokov...

ok, this might take a little bit of searching: when sydney and dixon were in Budapest, because during the Cold War, the Russians bulit a massive bomb shelter under the magistrate's bureau. The triad has been using that shelter as a testing facility. Sydney and Dixon had to gain access to that facility, identify the nature of the weapons, retrieve the specs and test data off the central server and then proceed to the R&D lab and photograph the weapons, what was the ip address in the computer network room?

In 'Phase One', Jack says to Mr. Geiger that they have met before. Where, when, and what did they do?

Wow, that was a hard one, but I found it! yay! The IP address was 199.181.134.104

When Syd and Dixon go to Argentina and Dixon gets hurt, what code name does Syd give the CIA and what is her code name for SD-6?

GEIGER: I can't quite place you.
JACK: Neither could I, but then I remembered. Kanagawa, '87.
GEIGER: Were you with Nagayo?
JACK: We had dinner.
GEIGER: Oh yes, now I remember! What a night that was.
JACK: The woman with the club foot.
GEIGER: That's -- (laughs) That's right!

Syd's CIA codename: Freelancer. Jack later claims that he gave it to her because he didn't trust SD-6 to save her life
Syd's SD-6 codename: Bluebird...thanks to Marshall for remembering!

Where did Will first meet Dixon? And please...if you can, be a little more specific than Will's answer in Second Double

Syd: Alice in Wonderland
Will: Nixon (not quite sure about this one)
Francie: cheerleader

fairly easy one here: which full partner of the Alliance did Sloane kill at point-blank range in season 1?

Sloane kills Jean Briault becuase he suspects him of working for Khasineau (sp.?)

What was Will's article that won him an award about?

It was about a fruit picker called Luis Maroma from La Venta who was smuggled in from Mexico. Anyway the living condtions were terrible so Maroma taught all his fellow workers how to read teaching them about their rights and what their boss was doing to them was wrong. So in the end he led a revolt against the bad guy. :thinking: Was that enough?

Where did Sydney go on her first date with Danny? :love:

BOWLING!! lol. and yes, that was more than enough!

When SD-6 tortures and kills Rusik (season 1), who did they believe he was working for?

Dixon and Sydney went to Igor Valenko’s mansion where she made a startling discovery. Where was his mansion?

Do you want a clue? I’ve got a really, really good clue?? :angelic:

Back