Season 5 Alias twists

Which one is the worst twist of Alias ?

• Season 1 : Sydney, your father is part of the CIA too !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3 : Sydney, you've been abducted for two years so that we can make a Rambaldi child with you

• Season 3 : Sydney, the Passenger is... your sister-daughter of Sloane ! And always in danger (you'll

• Season 3 : Sydney, Katya stabbed Vaughn (we still don't know why)

• Season 4 : Sydney, in Wittenburg you didn't discover the SAB47 Project but that your father killed y

• Season 4 : Sydney, there is another Mister Sloane (and even creepier than the real one)

• Season 4 : Sydney, your worst enemy is... Elena, your mother's sister !

• Season 4 : Sydney, your mother is not dead ! (It was a double again ! What, you didn't take the joke

• Season 5 : Sydney, Vaughn is gonna be back from the dead ! (What, you didn't take the joke again ? C

• Season 5 : Sydney, your baby is really Rambaldi's child ! Don't cry, Vaughn is back, you can have ba

• Total voters

Jujupiter

Cadet
Here is a list of 9 creepy twists since the beginning of the series. According to you, which one is the worst ? I know, it's difficult. I hesitate a lot between Arvin Clone and Elena Derevko...

I thought Arvin Clone was hilarious. The Elena thing was too contrieved, they didn't have one pic of what Elena looked like??? That seems very odd. I loved Sonia Braga's portrayal of elena though.

Actually, I like the idea of Isabelle being Rambaldi's child. I know it's weird and Alias shouldn't have gone that way, but since she was missing for 2 years just so that the Covenant can make that child... And that is interesting to think that Syd is the mother of the 5th Prophet.

can you imagien that when syds baby get older she gonna be a like rambolid .......im glad we wont see that

The thing I'm wondering is... how are they gonna link the baby and the Rambaldi machines ? Sloane said Rambaldi had devoted his last years to a single big project. I think everything is linked, but I don't know how.

Actually, I like the idea of Isabelle being Rambaldi's child. I know it's weird and Alias shouldn't have gone that way, but since she was missing for 2 years just so that the Covenant can make that child... And that is interesting to think that Syd is the mother of the 5th Prophet.

Did i miss something? When did they say Isabelle was Rambaldi's child?

To me, the worst twist was the passenger, first supposed to be an objet, only to turn out to be Sydney's half sister.

The very notion that Sloane, became obsessed with Rambaldi only to find out 25 years later that he had fathered the perfect conduit to Rambaldi, aka the passenger is so lame, it's so ridiculous !

Stupid as well is the notion that Irina Derevko has a child with a guy she obviously can't stand, what are we supposed to believe : that she forgot her birth control on the very night she was supposed to get intel from Sloane through sex ? She looks like an idiot, and Sloane, by cheating on Emily, loses his only redeeming feature : he was supposed to be a good husband.
Finally, the way they dealt with Nadia, using once again the same plot : a lonely girl, who thinks she's working for the good guys is in fact tricked into working for the bad guys, honestly, how many times do we have to go through the same story again and again ? Then the passenger is defeated by a coffee table ? The only godd thing about Nadia's death is that it's consistent with the rest of her story : completely lame

Back