Alias Underground Help

This thread used to be here, but thanks to the server crash, it was deleted, so I'm just starting it up again.

~Me :angel2:

Help! Phase One.
anyone have tips on the newest instalment of the game?
is there any way to sneak up on guards if you have run out of tranquilizers?
i'm stuck on the pattern in the 2nd terminal after disarming the second self-distruct mechanism. 3 6 18 15 5 10 50 45 9 18 was the pattern that i recieved if remembered correctly. :thinking:

I'm having trouble with the first objective in Phase One, the disarm the security thing. Are you equipped with a gun or is it in the room or what? Where do you do it and how?

Just to tell you all I never got past the training! After a while my computer started locking up everytime I tried to play the game. :stupidcomputer:

Alias Elle said:
You even finished the Circumference and phase one? B/c those are the ones I am having trouble with.

finished every single one flawlessly and gotten the rambaldi artifact

hi! i need help with the rambaldi artifacts in the CIA mission at the Turkish embassy. I got the key out of the vault, but now what? Please help!!

Thanks

okay here is for circumphrense-when u kick the guard at the correct angle he drops his stun gun and machine gun-pick up the stun gun stun him and the other guard and just go up stairs-for phase one go up stairs to the cockpit and on ur right side there will be a red arrow with an ex next to the security computer just click it
in turkish embassy there is no key to the vault u have to first set the computers to august 19 i think it is(ull figure it out) and then type in the password (83369042) i think it is im not sure ne more

Back