Alias Underground Help

and the rambaldi thing what u do is u get the key in the vault and what u want to do is go to the music box on the first floor in the security office then get that key, go to the one on the second floor get the next key-go to the one on the first floor closest to the exit , get the key and go to the last door on the second floor(the room has three sensors) and click all the keys into the keyhole on the furthest wall--just ask again here if u need more help

nm.

Okay, I got the guard out with the tranq gun, and I got upstairs and disabled the security but is there any way to upload server 47 w/o setting off the self-destruct mechanism? and when I got up there and disabled it, the guard who I had taken out with the tranq gun was up there and shooting! He had me dead before I could shoot back. How do you beat him?

~Me :angel2:

no it is impossible u just have to go and disable the bombs which is easy--what i do is before i go to the server i shoot out the first three guards then usually after the second bomb there will be three more sometimes only two (they appear at any time and i think they are inthe normal part of the plane but i dont know cuz when i checked they werent there

Alright y'all, sorry to be the problem child, but I can't even get AUnderground to play on my comp. I d/l the thing and it shows up on my start and program menus but when I try to start it up nothing happens. Suggestians? :blink:

when u open click select mission or select level--the first guard u will be facing a door once ur done with the laugerie scene goo in and kill him (in that room there is a parachute closet) next head towards the cockpit there will be another one in the cordior go and loop the security feed then go to the closest door to the room the laugerie thing is in go downt the stairs and there is the third guard

in the doorway? all u need to do is shoot him once if u aim right (think of the angle if ur above ur liikely to miss

ooo go down stairs it is easier when u are on the same level
allias elle what is ur im sn--i want to talk via aim it is easier

Back