Alias Underground Help

GO Syd said:
i figured it out i can finnaly beat breakout once i have time-for the camera u have to make sure u see the rambaldi document written with the white box, then take the photo
um... that's what i said a while ago... but oh well. any ways i still can't kill Sloane!
--Mandy :angelic:

When are the sweepstakes going to end? 'Cause I REALLY want to play this game, but my mom won't let me join the sweepstakes.

as long as you have an account with abc you can download it. btw Go Syd, i finished Breakout. and did you notice the little rambladi sign when you first open the game? you can see all the rambaldi artifact that u've already acquired. i only have three for some reason.

i have them all i have known about that for a while, and u know the stuff that scrolls on that page it is syd's profile

all ten or just the first seven? I've never finished raid on sd-6, neither counter missions, and i dunno where the rambaldi artifact is in Phase One.

This is going to sound really sad, but I'm having trouble on the first mission. I can take the fingerprints off of the womans glass but everytime that I go up the stairs the guard always says I'm suspicious looking and then I fail the mission. Any help? Also, the game was good but it started running really slow on my computer after a while so I got rid of it.
kylo4

okay you have to make sure that both guards are not any where near you. once you plant the device, RUN back down stairs. When you go up he guards should be at the end of both halls on your sides. if they arn't wait.

noo dont run yet run only after u get the thing in the room upstairs, and yes i have all of the rambaldi devices that are possible to have

I run then i come back upstairs later, becuase it takes too much time and i was caught by the guard like 4 or 5 times when i did that. Well Kylo use your own opinion. either way works. I usually dont' get the thing until i've got back out from the guarded area.

it's wierd, i think it's different on every computer. last night i tried it, and i ran and i still got caught. eh *shrugs* if you need walk throughs you can go to
www.secretlifeofalias.com
--mandy

Hey Go syd, have you finished Countdown yet? i can't get past the second guard because i can't see him!!!
--mandy :angelic:

is there any ways i can adjust the light setting? because it's so dark when i walk through the door, i can barely see the guard beneath me, and there's no night vision in this one either. And when i go down the ramp to go on the boat. A guard always sees me. and i can't even kill him since i can't see him.

okay I just got past the second guard. but then I got spotted by another guard! how many are there?!!!!
--mandy :angelic:

i've been playing the Alias Underground game, and I have all the Rambaldi artifacts but two. The last one should come in when i get the other one, but i just can't get it! I was wondering how to get the artifact in Countdown.

CAN ANYONE HELP!

Back