Alias Underground Help

um.. it have something to do with a chess game or something. i'm not excatly sure cause i always get caught since i can't see the guards. but if you need a walkthrough go to www.secretlifeofalias.com
--Mandy :angelic:

Argh...I need a gun. Why do they give u everything, except a gun? Darn people keep shooting at me.

Well I just downloaded the Turkish Embassy yesterday, and according to the walkthrough I read Marshall is suppose to im me the code on the nokia, which he never does! hmph. and i refused to copy down the code and use it, reading the walk through was enough cheating...must find the 1st rambaldi swtich...found 2, 3, n 4!

okay there's a rambaldi switch in the wardrobe upstairs that's in the left room. there's one in a safe in a room in the guarded hall way, there's one hidden in the courtyard, and there's one in a safe, it's in the last room in the left side hall way... uhhh hopefully you get what i meant.... well if you have any problems just ask.
--mandy :angelic:

:eek: Wow...u guys r at all these high levels...and then there's me :blink: , i can't even get thru the door in the TRAINING room...wuts wrong???????

:lol: haha I had the same problem!!! at the beginning i was playing i was doing all well and everything. So I had to go to my friends house and I kept on telling my mom to wait a while so i can get past the stupid door. but i can't never figure out how. :lol: There's a button usually on the right side of the door. it looks kinda funky. it's a grey box with a green strip though it. hope that helps!

HELP on Raid on SD-6 :eek:

How do I get into the "Cole" Vault?

I have checked out the spoiler site that has the walk-thoughs for the Alias Underground levels and also checked through the message boards to get the solution for my question but I can never find the solution.

Basically I have made all the guards uncontious, disarmed all the bombs and found the hostages. It is obvious that Cole (in the Vault) has the keys however when I stand infront of the white door it says that it is locked. I can't see any other way into the vault other than through that door. I would be so greatful if someone could tell me exactly how I can get that door open.

In one message on this board that I looked at it said something about the Ford Focus Key but I tried using the key and it just says something about not sensing any intruders.

Please, please, please help me. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things like this out - but not today, this has had me stumped aaaaaaalllll day!

Thanks to whoever can help.

-Rachel

Help! I just started playing this gamge because yes I just discovered it. Anyways..I'm on the stupid Turkish Embassy and I've gotten all the way to where I need to switch the communcation devices. However, I don't know how to get out of the damn restriced area. I know I'm helpless, so you could you please help me? :smiley:

ya I need help on the turkish mission please. I just deonated the divice and then I have to get to the resticted area but Im not sure where that is I kept getting caught for suspicious behavior whatever.

it's to your left when you enter the embassy, but you might want to stand near the door before detonating the explosion to have enough time to get through the door.

no, unfortunatly it was just a trial for the basis of the Alias game that's coming out in X-Box and Playstation. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

:Ph34r:

Okay, here we go:
How do you defeat the first 2 guys in The Circumfrence??
I have tried everything, and i keep dying!!
HELP!

:Ph34r:

RayRob, i just read your reply, and i would like to know:
Where is this Alias Underground Walk through thing - i REALLY need it!!

kick the first one on an angle so u get his stun gun, or press G then he drops his things, stun him and the other guy (u get less points if they die)

Back