Alias Video Game

For the PC game, there are some Alias trainers out there that you can DL that will give you infinite life/ammo. But come on now, the game is so easy to beat. You don't really need a cheat. I mean the AI is so retarded, they'll litterally just stand there and let you shoot them. And also notice that Syd's health will go back up, if you just stand around a bit. So that's a technique I"d use if I'm in a real jam.

for the ps2 no i beat the game with the unlimted ammo using the gameshark do not use the one that wont let you die the ps2 will froze trust me thats the only cheat and if you press L1 and R1 after you beat the game you will be able to choose what leavel you want

Come on now.. no cheats now. That game is so easy.. I beat it on the Xbox in like a week. THere is supposed to be a way on the PS to turn on advanced AI. But I haven't been able to figure out how to do it on the Xbox yet.

Guys i have the pc game but ive no clue how to jump i searched all the game and all the keyboard and none of those i can jum with and im stuck, i have to jump, to go trhought a tunnel but i cant jum

any clue? if in fact the game is made to jump or is it me? :blink:

There is no explicit jump... Look around. Is there a crate or a box you can move to underneath the tunnel and then stand on the crate? Once you are within reaching distance of whereever you need to climb to, you should be see some on screen prompts for like climb up or something.

Where are you stuck exactly?

Xin Li

Not on the Xbox. Maybe there is some kind of character mod out for the PC version of the game. The PS 2 version of the game apparently has this thing where you can turn on advanced AI, in which case those stupid guards won't just stand there and get shot.

Ok, sorry to those people who think this game is incredibly easy, but i'm having a hard time passing this one part of the Club mission. For the xbox version, in the room with all the lasers and gun turrets, how do you get past...i keep getting shot! i know you can hit the guns with the freezy gun, but that doesn't last long...and i can't get two gun turrets at once...please help! (n)

Back