"Alias" vs "I love Lucy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alias_Gay

Ensign
As you all know, on May 4th, ABC will air 2 episodes of "Alias" back to back, and make this the Season Finale. Not that I mind having two new shows to watch, but I was really asking myself, why would they put "Alias" against the CBS movie "Lucy", which is on, that same night.

"I love Lucy" was one of those great shows that lasts forever, and there is a lot of people who loved Lucille Ball and miss her, and this movie about her life, career, and personal life is gonna be watched by a lot of people ... millions of people.

Ofcourse, I will be watching "Alias" and no one will stop me for that ... but if ABC is looking to see how "Alias" does ratings-wise, then they will see if the show has a future.

I am not sure, but I really think that the movie at CBS will win the time-slot and less people would be watching "Alias" ... and its not to be negative. Why can they make decisions or at least change them. And during May sweeps, every network tries to win regardless of what is on, on another network.

Hopefully, by that time ... 11 more days, we would have convert many more people to tune in to "Alias" ... so guys, we have a job to do ... lets make sure everybody we know, watches "Alias" ...

P.S. I am not sure if this topic should be here, but if the moderators think it should be moved, pls. do so! Thank you!

So I'm not the only person that thought about this!! I saw the preview for the movie, and I was considering watching it until it said "May 4th." I was like "Oh, come on!" ABC has to put more thought into it's scheduelling department if shows like Alias are going to stay on the air.

I'm disappointed with this too. I love "I Love Lucy." Too bad I can't even record it because I'll be recording Alias.

I Love Lucy is soo funny and I loved it SOO much as a younger kid but I'll see if I can tape it while I'm watching Alias.

Same for me AliasAlias. I love I Love Lucy I was so disappointed when I found out it was coming on the same day as Alias. I wanted to tape it but I was already taping Alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back