Alias Wallpapers (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
colorblind wp:

lyrics are from "nothing to lose" by billy talent. the cd is awesome and you should all go buy it right now. :D

colorwp.jpg

oooh lots of wp!!! must give feedback!! ^_^

Dana - the brushwork is really great - excellent first attempt!! (y) and i adore the wp - and subject matter!!! ^_^

Padme912 - the VK wp is really cool!!! love the blue.

Jaimie
- i adore the texture in the first wp!!!!! and the lyrics for the 2nd are so fitting!!! :smiley:

Ethan - dead lauren :happydance: need a say more?? :P oh yeah she looks better without the nose ring!!! :lol:

Kara - awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y) i love the woy the pics go from green to blue!!!!! and it looks really cool on the black bg. (y)

KC
- i am so jealus - my finale muse is dead - i cant get inspiration from anywhere - this wp is so pretty - i love that texture its one of my faves and the positioning of the text is really good.

great job guys!!!!!!!! and thanks so much for the feedback on my pink marshall!! :kissme: he was so much fun to make!!! (y)

Kara said:
colorblind wp:

lyrics are from "nothing to lose" by billy talent. the cd is awesome and you should all go buy it right now. :D
i have their cd..and that song is awesome! line and sinker is a good song also!

and that wall is awesome! its proudly my new desktop!

cgarner said:
Kara said:
colorblind wp:

i have their cd..and that song is awesome! line and sinker is a good song also!

and that wall is awesome! its proudly my new desktop!
ooo i love line and sinker too! but standing in the rain is my favorite next to nothing to lose. :D

and thanks! <3<3

posting my first pop art here too...

font: ransom
pics: alias media and two evil monks
backround: the whole damn apple

"the next big thing"

darnit! i should've posted mine earlier i can't compete with jamie! well, coincidence i guess, but i made one from the finale too. thanx to jamie for help with how to use textures. (da da da da! my first wp with a real texture. i think that's why all my others realllllyy sucked).

font: top secret
texture: insomniac
pics: two evil monks

Those are all soooo good.....I would give more feedback if I had time...but BEAUTIFUL EVRYONE!! u ppl suck..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.