Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Bristow said:
what's the swirlie stuff in the background?  it's koolio.  how'dya do it?
I used a brush. But I dont know where my sister downloaded it from. Have you heard of VBrush? I heard that they have good downloadable brushes, but I've never been there.
Nice Counteragent wp (y) Me like ^_^

lol. gracias and i've heard all you graphically gifted folk talking about v-brushes but i don't know exactly what they are....can you use them with Adobe PhotoDeluxe? Where can I gt them?

gracias!
and AliasALIAS,
thanks for the vbrush link-i'll have to check on that, and that's a funny wp! Vaughn's head is in the window! :P hehe.

i like the wall papers but i still don understand how to link them if they arent online--and ALIASalias didnt u say not to link to Sd-1?

You can upload them if they are saved on your computer, but if you didn't make it, that means that it was already uploaded to another site.
I don't remember saying you can't link to SD-1 :thinking:
But like Tommy said, post the link if you uploaded it at SD-1, but don't post the actual image.

AliasALIAS said:
You can upload them if they are saved on your computer, but if you didn't make it, that means that it was already uploaded to another site.
I don't remember saying you can't link to SD-1 :thinking:
But like Tommy said, post the link if you uploaded it at SD-1, but don't post the actual image.
I said not to link from SD-1 as much as possible. They have had sever/bandwidth problems and linking from there just worsens the problem. (although it should not be significant, it still poses a little strain)

okay look, I know people have asked this already so sorry but, what do you need to make wallpapers?? 'Cause I want to make some but I don't know how!!

Alias said:
okay look, I know people have asked this already so sorry but, what do you need to make wallpapers?? 'Cause I want to make some but I don't know how!!
First, you need to get a photo editing program, I use Adobe Photoshop ($600!) and, then, just start putting some pics together, add some effects, and viola, you have a wp :smiley:

hey people i would like to be able to create backgrounds but how do u delete the background of the original picture and put a better one on

Tommy said:
Alias said:
okay look, I know people have asked this already so sorry but, what do you need to make wallpapers??  'Cause I want to make some but I don't know how!!
First, you need to get a photo editing program, I use Adobe Photoshop ($600!) and, then, just start putting some pics together, add some effects, and viola, you have a wp :smiley:
Is there another... um.. less expensive program?

Of course there are less expensive programs, but, the less money you spend, the lesser quality of your work, its just a fact.

Anyway, the best buy for your buck is Adobe Photoshop Elements. ($150)

Status
Not open for further replies.