Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe this one i made in like two seconds cause I didn't have enough time. and then i saved it in the wrong format so i can't edit it ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

Well. You people like to post wallpapers. Not that I blame you, it is quite addictive.

Brushes: Ooo..... I forget... I did this last night, and my memory is shot.
font: angstygirlmusic http://www.xentrik.net/fonts/
Words: just random workings of the mind. I was thinking about Freud. :smiley: "The line between dream and reality is thinner than it seems"

very addicting....=D...

pics: vartan ho
fonts: scriptina
brushes: [this is my first with brushes] iono but somewhere from vered & insomnia..somehting like that
quote: if i cry tonight its not for u but for me because i just lost my bestfriend

I have a quick question and this may be the wrong place for it but when you download brushes how d you get them on your psp to be brushes :confused:

hahah that sounded dumb :lol:

Oh, no, its not dumb, took me a while to figure that out. I had to have this huge conversation with Molly from SD-1 to figure it out.

Ok. So, download la brushes. Unzip them. Then, open PSP, go to File ---> Import ---> Custom Brush

A canvas needs to be up to get to it. I don't know why, but just open something so you can get to that.

Then, go to open, and find where you downloaded your files to. I'd reccomend setting it to downlaod to the desktop (which my computer did already), because its easier to find there. Did that make sense?

yes it made a lot of sence that you so much! haha your a liife saver :D Thank you thank you thank you so much :D

Now things will be easier :D

haha thaaaaaaaaaank you so much :D

one real quick question though.... whatsa canvas?

like do you mean ummm hah ai think i kno wwhat yah mean but im not sure :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back