Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo, so pretty ally! (y) I can't quite see the words though, what does it say? I love those screen caps of her, I actually just made a wp with them too the other day! hehe, I just came here to post it....what a coincidink. :P

holidaywp2.jpg

Brittany- PRETTY!!!! I love the sparkles and the coloring. You are awesome with that program, I swear. I'd kill to be able to do some of the stuff you can. Great job.
Sarah- Loving the triangle-ness of it all. I'm wondering if there's a S/V/L triangle fanlisting, because as much as I hate it, its fun to make walls out of. :D

texture: http://hybrid-genisis.com/insom_brushes
Font: beautiful ES and Beautiful ES Caps. I'm loving them so much.
Words: Faith is a two way street (which came out of my sympathy for Vaughn, as did all of this wallpaper. You can't be mad at him for moving on... its just not right. That's why I made this wall.), and "Have a little faith in me, I've been there for you before, baby you've just gotta trust, have a little faith in us." Which I made up. On the spot. I figure its a lot easier to just make stuff up than attempt to find it. As long as it doesn't suck. Which these might, but 🤷 They worked.

I actually didn't like this when I first made it... 20 minutes ago :smiley:lol: ), but its grown on me. I think its kinda cool, but 🤷

Feedback loves me.

http://www.trenzhost.com/files/faiththesla...wowaystreet.jpg

thanks hun! :smiley: and I can't see yours! :( Both links have a geocities page that says the page is unavailable or sumthin....

Brittany said:
thanks hun!  :smiley:  and I can't see yours! :(  Both links have a geocities page that says the page is unavailable or sumthin....
Yeah, I know, it was acting evil. I'm reuploading them, so they should be working again in like 2 minutes. :smiley:

EDIT: All fixed!

Brittany, where'd you get the caps in your wall? Cuz the ones on Alias media are really bad quality. I found these really awesome lyrics, and i need to find some Reunion caps. :smiley:

aliaschick, I can't see your wallpaper :( You should try one of these image hosts because geocities has such a low bandwidth limit.

Finally new artowork!!! I had to use the laptop and Paint Shop Pro though. I hope it doesn't look too bad because it's my first time using PSP (since Photoshop on the comp is broken), the laptop resolution is different, and I had to use the touchpad. The lyrics don't quite fit the pictures though, but I like the song :P.

Lyrics: The Voice Within, Christina Aguilera
Pics: Alias Media

hahha thats awesome you guys seriously :smiley:

brittany I luv that wall paper haha so festive :D
haha seriously i cant remember what i put for my lyrics or what i have on that wp :lol: could be cause im like so tired right now haha

aA luv the wp hahaha greta lyrics :smiley:

O yes now i remeber Lyrics r from: Alaniss morsette and the song is called uninvitied the lyrics i put go sumthin like :lol: haha even im haven a hard time readen em LOL

YOU KNOW your tired when.... :lol: like anyone worthy I am flattered by your fascination with me. like any hard blooded women I semply wanted objects to crave but you your not alone your uninvited

then on the side it sayd Hearts can be broken more then once.... she should know

:lol:

haha im headen to bed now lmao i had a really hard day :lol:

luv yahs :smiley:

night everyone :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.