Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title: Fire...lust
Pics: Various
Font: I forgot again!

Okay, I tried uploading this a few days ago, but PhotoPlus is weird and well yeah. So here's a Lauren/Sydney wallpaper that rocks because I'm one of the few Lauren/Sydney shippers! w00t!

so ive been trying to learn how to blend and use brushed FOREVER...and thanks to some amazing tutorials, i finally learned how to do some stuff! SO this way just a test using everything i learned!!!

pictures: vartanho.com
font:eek:ptima
brushes: this box one...i forget what its called...

feedback is welcome on how i can improve ob blending and stuff!!!

oooh mv hunny ur starting to do WP!!! cool!!!! :smiley: i love ur theme and it looks really good. ur blending is quite good - you just get better with time and practise. only thing i would say is - hide the ABC logo - either blur it out or cover it with one of the pics! ;) otherwise great job- keep working!!!! ;) ^_^ :smiley:

heres one i did in the hospital for a creative challenge:

Pics: Facade - Alias Media
Textures: Mayang and Orchidae
Brushes: Evanstart polaroids.
Text - quotes from Facade
Font: Garamond and Bickley Script.

Pics are overlayed on the texture at low opacity and them duplicated on linear dodge and screen with gaussian blur.

OMG JEMS I LOVE YOURS!!!! oh and thanks for the tips!! i finally figured out the blending thing so yah i just have to practice!! haha i totally forgot about the abc thing...oh well it was just a test one!!! YOU should totally do more wallpapers, THEYRE SOOOO GOOD!!!

oh i almost forgot!! question, how do you get the snapshot effect...yah know with the three pics of syd and vaughn.

jems!! i love it!!! :D

something i did yesterday... and it's just... weird. i was just excited with all the new brushes i had. so, this is the result, a completely freaky brush-obsessive wall. it's weird. i'm not sure if i like it yet.

brushes: 1greeneye, jenr, damn apple, linzee, bsin(i dont' know what that stands for, this is just telling you that i've forgotten where i've gotten this brush and this is what the brush says), & adams web bitz
fonts: will&grace, lainie day SH(have i used this one enough? )

WOW Alias Fan that scared me a little...BUT IT WAS AMAZING!!! so further testing with blending and brushes led me to this...thanks jems for telling me where to get the polaroid things!!!

brushes: evanstar polaroids..basically all the evanstar brushes
font: optima
words: mine

Status
Not open for further replies.