Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i'm so excited. right before i found out i had been thinking how great it would be for her to return :lol:

Um, Leslie, dear, it seems that you have double-posted. That's a rule, is it not? You should probably detete one of them. :angry:

Anyway, the pics in this wp are from jen-garner.net and the lyrics are "Fighting For Love" By Venus Hum.

Oh, please, Meg, we all know that what they look like on TV and especially in the magazines is not what they look like when they're sitting at home. It's rediculous, for anyone to compare themselves to any celebrity; cuz, even though Jen is incredibly beautiful without any make-up or touch-up, it's just stupid to say that. I mean that as not an insult.

agnes the anna piece is gorgeous!!! (y) i am totally making season one icons right now too!! :smiley: i LOVE the text - the word nemesis always seems more fitting for anna than sark with her being a girl too! :smiley:

and ethan the jen piece is great - very seductive pics :lol:

After a year and a half of no graphic designing, I have spent the past 2 or 3 three months trying to find that part of me again...I think he's back :D
This was made in Elements, so score an extra 10 points for me :D

Pictures: Me
Lyrics/Text: Me
Brushes/Patterns: Me, again
Textures: not me - TRE-XTURE
Stock image (lady's hand with gun): GettyOne

I hope you guys enjoy...this is my first wp in a LONG time!

hey tommy :smiley: i already commented but just wanted to say again that I adore this wall - the coklor and great and I really love the techy style.. its so simple yet so technical and effective - really awesome!! (y) hope you stick around and post more :smiley:

jems said:
hey tommy :smiley:  i already commented but just wanted to say again that I adore this wall - the coklor and great and I really love the techy style..  its so simple yet so technical and effective - really awesome!! (y)  hope you stick around and post more  :smiley:
[post="1199774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah! What jems said ^_^ Great piece with simplicity meshing with a chaotic kind of feel. Nice :smiley:

Don't know how long I spent on this piece, but there's something bugging me about it...I couldn't get the boxed images to my liking. But now I'm too buggered to fix it or change it because I've changed it too many times :lol:

Pics: alias-media
Texture: tre
Brushes: lizzy, evenstar
Lyrics: Linkin Park - From the inside

[attachment=16386:attachment]

i can't see it agnes! :( could u plz post a link?

and tommy! welcome back! it has been awhile. i for some reason can see the thumbnail. do u think u could post me a link? plz?

and jess... i can't see urs either!

i swear one day, i will go insane.

Yay! The link works! Amazing job after a year and a half, I must say. Actually, amazing job in general! It's freakin' awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.