Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
alias8000 said:
i can't see it agnes! :( could u plz post a link?

and tommy! welcome back! it has been awhile. i for some reason can see the thumbnail. do u think u could post me a link? plz?

and jess... i can't see urs either!

i swear one day, i will go insane.
[post="1201263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awww, it sucks that you're still having trouble with viewing the thumbnails.

Here's a link for you: EXS

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Can't go wrong with Vaughn Jess ;)
[post="1201287"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hehe, definitely can't go wrong with Vaughn ;)

DB -- looks awesome! :smiley: Diggin' the dark tone of the piece and I like the blending.
Seb -- gearing up for Valentine's Day I see ;) Good job.

No challenge home for this one yet. :smiley:

Title: A Mother’s Betrayal
Pictures: cap_it (got them here)
Brushes: Lizzy’s Erasers
Textures: Dim Bulb (Salad), krisreine
Font: LaineDaySH
Text: Mine
th_maternalbetrayalpt.jpg

800x600 | 1024x768

okies here is my "I'm obsessed with season 2 icons" wallpaper - it started as a blend - haven'#t done a blend in forever - the blend is over in the alias blend thread clickie here - but here is the wallpaper I made from it. I always loved this scene and have never ever used dixon before in my arts........

credits: pics from alias media and two evil monks, brushes from thia and misprinted type and gradients from LJ user crumbling walls. lyrics from Nirvana - All Apologies.

I would love feedback on which one you prefer as I will probably onlt upload one at broken.

Jems! Those are GREAT!

I think I prefer the first one, but both are fantastic :D

For the Feb. challenge...

PICS: Alias media or Two Evil Monks
TEXTURES: My own, Vampyre Dork, Vered
BRUSHES: teh_indy, Tere
FONT: Times New Roman
LYRICS: “Time is Running Out” by Muse

Link

jemsy! those are so. frickin. awesome. really. I hate you. :P I think I prefer the second....but I dunno....I love both. the colors are nice, very clean.

agnes, already commented in the challenge, but beautiful. :smiley:

I'm embarrassed to post this p.o.s. after both of yours! :P but I'm tired of messing with it. what else isn't new. :hmm:

lyrics: dope show-marilyn manson
pics: alias-media
textures: ofthesky and hybrid-genesis.net

Jems and Agnes and Brittany omg :shocked: Those are all :thud: -worthy :lol:

Jems I love the grunginess ^_^ You do boxy stuff so well! I think I like the green one better ^_^

Agnes the texture is just perfect :eek: And it's J/I :jump:

And Brittany OMG YOU MADE NEW ART. !!! :lol: The effects are so cool! And the colors and just. wow. I love how you blended the two faces in the top left corner ^_^

hmm, I dunno why erika...maybe it fixed itself. siri, lmao! :lol: and thx. :smiley:

and Dim Bulb, already commented in the challenge, but again absolutely beautiful job!

Jems: Love the boxes!! Like the 1st one better than the 2nd but both colours are wonderful!
Agnes: Wow!! I love the whole effect.
Brittany: The vivid colours and darkness is just the right nix!!

ETA: Missed one!

Salad: :jawdrop: It looks like you just sketched it on to the texture! Wow!!

Thanks Ashley! ^_^

let's just say that this site and my computer have issues with each other. i can't always see the thumbnail itself though i can see the, "attached thumbnail(s)" text. it's crazy i know. you think you could link me? i'd really like to see it. plzzzzzzz?

ETA: commented in challenge DB :smiley:

Jems: WOWWW! :thud: The're btoh gorgeous!! I love the boxy style of it all. hahah I can definitely see the icon influence. Amazing job. I love both but if i had to pick I'd pick the green one :D

Agnes: :shocked: woww! You're work just fascinates me. Amazing agnes. I love the colors, and you have like a simple layout yet it looks gorgeous!

Brittany: :shocked: woww! That's beautiful. :lol: I love the vibrant colors, and the layout is amazing. And like Siri said...real good blending :D

DB: I laready commented. But doenst' hurt to say once more...AMAAAZZZINNG :thud:

Wow DB. I would adore that WP if it wasn't of Vaughn. ;) I love the colors. Marroon is one of my favorite to work with.

Dude Brit that's so freakin' awesome! Thanks for the link! Great blending at the top and the effects and the whole thing is great!

ur welcome DB :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.