Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah well, thanks. I dont really know what im doing so i was pretty nervous! Im like to Dani "are you suuure? im really not that great!"

Im glad it turned out ok.

I just made a Sydney and Vaughn wallpaper. I hope you like. :thinking:
Pictures: The ocean picture I got it at from Google.com. Sydney and Vaughn pictures Alias-media.
Title: That Was A River- song by Collin Raye
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
That was a river, this is the ocean
That never carried this much emotion
Nothing compares to this deep devotion
That was a river, this is the ocean
The love we had before
Can never change this one
We're not imprisoned by
The past we've brought along
It's just you and me
One ship in the night
There are no boundaries
There is no end in sight</span>
(btw, that's my favorite song :smiley:)

SydneyBristow113.jpg

Nice Kathy! :smiley:

I made a Syd/Francie wallpaper, 'cuase I miss their friendship so much.

Pics from Alias-media and twoevilmonks.org.

alias8000 said:
can't see it Kelly!!! :( can u plz link?

nice lyrics, kathy. :smiley:

can't see it, alias day!
[post="1306467"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you can't? that's weird..maybe you have to wait a little.

Last nights epi actaully inspired me to make some art (well more like experiment), hope you guys will enjoy =)

1.)
Title: A View In Red
Pics: Alias Media
Font: Scrowlworth?

2.)
Title: Not My Idea....
Pics: Alias Media
Font: Violation

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeva :hug: where have you been - i havent seen art from you in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am adoring both pieces but the second one is just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! that disguise is a fave of mine - tarty chemist yeah right :lol: and the whole piece is just fantasticly creative and so bold - it might pay a visit to my desktop methinks :smiley:

haven't commented lately

Leslie - That wallpaper is crazy cool First, the arrangement is perfect. Really, it's awesome. I also like how you made the pics soft and hazy-ish, and then made it look even color with the scratchy line things. Great work!

Eva - Those are so unique! I love both of them, but I like the 'Not My Idea' one better. Probably because the text isn't as loud. They are so creative and cool. Awesome!

Eva! You know how much I adore your stuff. These are brilliant. I love the two-toned coloring (black and red are always complementary) and the arrangement -- it's got a pop-y feel. :smiley: Lovely.

Aww all so gorgeous.
Eva, those are BEAUTIFUL!! I love how.. standouty (thats really, really not a word) Syd looks in the first one! Awesome!

And Kath, i love the closeness of Sarks face in yours. Hes so yummy.

(Erika, heres the link to mine if you still want to see it. :smiley:

I am actually looking for a wallpaper.... hope someone can help.

In the opening credits with all of Sydney's Alias' it is the image at the end where she blows up the car in season 3 episode 1. She has the red dress on and the auburn colored hair. I am looking for a HQ wallpaper of just her neck and head and the gun. I hope this makes sense. Or if there is an HQ image of this scene that someone can make a wallpaper of.

I have seen a b/w version of this in this thread, but I was hoping for a color version ... I truly hope someone can help. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

:redhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.